Disappointment at the Dog Park

Straight Shinee? Say it Ain't So!

   Kim Kibum was taking a well deserved break from being Shinee's Key and spending the afternoon at the dog park with his toy poodles. Sure, he still had to wear a mask and hooded shirt, but since it was allergy season and unseasonably chilly, lots of people were dressed the same way.

  Kibum had just let Comme Des and Garcons off their leashes and was watching them chase each other and a few other small dogs, when something else captured his attention entirely. Well, not something as much as a someone. She was tall, definately taller than him, slender, and had legs that seemed to go on for miles. Unlike everyone else, she was dressed in short shorts and a hot pink tank top and didn't seem cold at all. Then he saw her dogs.

  Like Kibum, the girl had a poodle. Unlike his dogs though, hers was a big, snow white standard poodle, with a cute blue bow in her topknot. Her other canine companion was a steel blue pitbull, who had a bit of white on her chest. Not many people in general, and fewer women in specific, at least that he knew personally, would be willing to take on such a dog, but this one seemed well trained and friendly. Both waited patiently til they were let off leash, then ran off to play with the bigger, tougher dogs. He would think the poodle wouldn't want to be so rough and tumble, but she seemed to enjoy it.

  The girl's dogs seemed so interesting to Kibum, that he found himself wanting to get to know their owner. He started to gather up his courage to go talk to her, to at least ask her name and maybe even get her number. Contrary to a lot of fan's expectations, he did like women, he just at talking to them. Anyway, he had finally made up his mind and started to get up from where he'd been sitting, when he heard a little voice calling, "Mama Ji! Mama Ji!", which made her turn and smile.

  Damn, she's married! thought Kibum, til he got a shock. Accompanying the little girl, who seemed to be around four, was a tiny, round lady with curly hair and glasses. At first he assumed she was an aunt or the babysitter, until the woman he'd been watching ran over and gave the other lady a long passionate kiss, which made the little girl wrinkle her nose and go, "ew Mamas! Gross!" which made the other two laugh.

  Kibum was so disgruntled he called Comme Des and Garcons, clipped on their leashes, and went home to pout.

 

  There miss Smarty Pants. He was going to try. Pity his target wasn't into boys.