Chapter Four: No Way

History

"No way!" I exclaimed, I was swatting my hands on her arms. "Stop doing that or else I'll--" I stopped her from her long speech by covering her entire big mouth.

"Okay, how to stay calm." I said to myself, my hands still covering Nana's mouth. She tried to break free, but I wouldn’t let her. I would like to take it all in, first before talking about all the details and stuff. Maybe she's just trying to make me crazy, or maybe, maybe.

AAARRRRGHH. This is just so unbelievable, that I can’t even breathe. I need Hazel's (from TFiOS) Philip! Without any warning, she bit my palm making me shout. "AAAARRRGGGHHHH! What the hell was that for?" I touched my red palm, her teeth mark started to show up. "That serves you right," she smirked "besides I'd die here if you wouldn’t let go of my mouth." It was pretty much fair but the pain goes away when I remember what she said to me.

 "Are you really sure?" I stammered, suddenly feeling weird, like butterflies are inside my stomach.  “I said YES, okay? Why can’t you understand that?” she said, her eyes rolling. “I mean, have you already bought the tickets?” Excitedly, I went straight to the bed where her sling bag was sitting. But before I could grab it, she took it and stuck her tongue. I returned the gesture. “Okay, I’m going to tell you the whole story.”

YEHET! BONAMANIIII~ HAHAH. Kamsamnida readers. <3