Chapter Two: Do Kyungsoo

History

I want you all to meet my beautiful bias: DO KYUNGSOO

Isn’t he just amazing? With his heart shaped lips, his big eyes, and his cute height? (EHUEHUE) I just want eat him whole. But, I couldn’t do that. Even if I could, I would not do it. I'd rather be kicked by some Cyclops or even be a slave of Christian Grey, I would leave D.O.'s beautiful face in peace.

 I started crushing on this guy when I saw him on TV. I was very surprised because for the fact that he has a very beautiful face for a boy and I thought he was my boyfriend. I was watching TV with my mom when I saw him on TV with his co-members and my mom was like: “Isn’t that your boyfriend?” her voice was filled with confusion and awe. Even me, I was struck by awe.  “I guess so?” I faced her; both of our eyes were filled with pure doubt. So, I quickly went to find my phone in our dining area where I left it and dialed my boyfriends’ number. After a few rings, he answered:

Him: Hey cuppycake!

Me: Where are you? (I asked instead of greeting him)

Him: What? (He paused; I could hear the muffled voices on the phone and followed by a voice saying: Shut up!)  I’m still here in school.

*silence*

I was completely in awe I can’t even.

After a few moments, he said: Why cupcake? Is something wrong?

Me: No, I mean, I think I saw you on TV.

Him: What? *laughs* really?

Me: Yeah.

Him: Hey, I really got to go. Helen’s been looking for me. I love you. See you this afternoon, okay?

I didn’t even have the time to say “I love you” back to him. I don’t care about Helen. I don’t care if he’s busy.

I SAW A GUY WHO LOOKED LIKE HIM ON TV! HOW THE HELL IS THAT GOING TO FIX.

The funny thing about my boyfriend is that he IS a Korean (fresh form Seoul of course), with white porcelain skin, reddish lips, and wavy brown hair. He could pass to be a K-pop idol, but he doesn’t want to. Why, you asked, eh? He hates Korean, I mean generally all KOREAN (except for his face, he is such a conceited kind of guy).

 Maybe you’re thinking that he hates them because they are ridiculous looking with their weird clothes, and all of that but, there’s a lot more deeper reason than that.  (Well, lucky me, HE DOESN’T HATE ME AT ALL.)

Bonamaniii~ Thank you guys~! Sarang <3 -MichkaKrysgel