END

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man waling through the hospital room, when he come in the only his saw is his lover sitting near the window with sad expression.

 

'Hai baby' the man come near to his lover, his lover turn around while smiling.'Hai namjoonnie'

'how you feel baby?' Namjoon ask his lover, 'I'm fine like usually, hehe err namjoon ahh' Namjoon give his attetion fully to his lover.

 

'Can we go to that park?' His lover pint to the park of the hospital. Namjoon looking at the park. 'I hope I can baby but you condition...' Namjoon didn''t finish his talk then his lover suddenly 'yeah yeah I know I know' then his lover turn to window again, Namjoon sigh.

 

'Okay Okay we can go there but let me ask the Dr Permission okay?' Namjoon smile. He lover start to smile again then hug Namjoon. 'Thank you Namjoonnie'

 

'Kim Seok Jin is time for you to eat medication' a nurse come in with few pil then put it on the bedside table. Seokjin sigh 'I hate this things' whisper himself. Namjoon can heard it, of course nobody love to eat medication. 'come on' Namjoon walk seok jin to the bed, Seok jin sit down then Namjoon prepare water for Seok jin. 'eat the first then sleep, after that we can go to the Park that you dream it' Namjoon giggle while pass the medication to Seok Jin. Seok Jin so happy after hearing word Park. 'Okay Joonnie' Showing 'ok' sign to Namjoon. After eat the medication, Namjoon kiss Seokjin's forehead.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter