A Few Years Later... Finding Out The Truth?

The Assassin (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few years later, in the little room of theirs. Taehyung realise that Minha did not get pregnant despite the number of times they did together. And in that generation, there was no condoms no birth control.

 

And Taehyung started to distance himself away from Minha, Minha could sense it but she did not really mind since sometimes she knew that Taehyung is stress so he is afraid that he might scold Minha without any reasons.

 

Minha then in her free time, she took out her sword that her master gave her before he died. She started going to the backyard and started practicing a sword trick that could kill one through its swift and quick swipes.

 

Taehyung was standing at the balcony of his and Minha’s room, he was thinking of Minha’s not being pregnant problem.

 

He then noticed something flying at the corner of his eyes, he whipped his head to see Minha flying around with a sword, he widened his eyes in shock.

 

‘It can’t be… It can’t be her… No… No!’ Taehyung thought as he recalled the vents that happened before he came into the town.

 

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

 

7 years ago…..

 

A lady with a cloth covered the lower part of her face came into the Jung’s Mansion. She quietly sneaked into Minister Jung’s room and murdered him without any hesitation.

 

Just as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter