Kaito is doom.

You're My Only Rival

Today is fullmoon. Like always, Kaito Kid will steal diamond in a 5 stars Inn.. Unfornunately, something unexpected happen on that day.

  Kaito was indeed go stole the diamond successfully but he got catch by Hakuba. Hakuba chained Kaito's right hand and his own left hand with a special handcuff that no one can get escape without key. Even Kaito Kid the great thief magician can't get rid of that handcuff.

"Don't worry. I'll not bring you to the police. But you must follow me now. Then I'll let you go." Said Hakuba.

"How can I trust you?" Asked Kaito. He got the feeling that Hakuba is acting susprious.

"I just need you to do a favor for me."

"What kind of favor?"

Hakuba smirks. "Just follow me and you'll know."

Kaito glares at Hakuba with an unfaithful eyes. "Trust me. I'm a detective." Said Hakuba as he starts to leads Kaito to a room.

©©©©©

At a room,

Hakuba pulls Kaito into the room. "So, what do you want me to do?" Asked Kaito curiously.

Hakuba unlock the handcuff. He gives Kaito a Sherlock Holmes cosplay. "Wear this. Please."

"You just want me to wear that? Why?!"

"Just do it!" shouted Hakuba. "Please."

"Geez. Okay if you don't bring me to the police." Said Kaito as he stripping.

"This room is pretty cold.." Said Kaito while getting undressing while looking at the air-conditioning.

Hakuba is stripping his shirt at the same time. *I'm going to change too." he said. But he lied.

After he finished stripping, now Kaito is definitely . Just he tries to grab the Sherlock Holmes cosplay, Hakuba chained his hand again. just like before.

Kaito is froze. "What...are you doing?"

Hakuba push Kaito to the bed and Kaito lied on the bed. He hold Kaito's hand tightly and pinned his body against Kaito's body to prevent him get away.

"Oi! Hakuba! Let me go! What do you think you're doing, stupid London Detective?!" shouted Kaito.

Hakuba look at Kaito's eyes sharply. "Don't questioned on me. You'll regret for calling me that."

 

(NOTE: Kaito's weakness is cold surrounding. etc: air conditioning.)