Skype

Love You Too Much

t's been 6 months since Rina last saw Jinyoung. To say that she misses him is a huge understatement. She aches for him, physically and emotionally. She longs for his touches, his kisses, basically, his whole presence. Hearing his voice over the phone is starting to not be enough anymore. They also talk over Skype but nothing really beats having Jinyoung by her side, but what can she do right? She loves Jinyoung too much to let him go, so she waits, and hopes for that day when Jinyoung gets that well-deserved break and flies back to see Rina and finally hold her in his arms. But then again, when will that be? Next week? Next month? Next year? Everything is just too vague in their relationship and Rina must admit, she's tired. So she thinks hard about what she's going to do. She thinks about what's best for her, for Jinyoung and for their relationship.

Rina's lying in bed one night, looking through her Twitter timeline to see if there are any updates from the fans about Jinyoung when she hears an alarm from her laptop, signaling an incoming Skype call. She gets up from her bed and sits on her chair, in front of her laptop. Jinyoung's calling! She looks up at her small mirror beside her laptop to see if she looks presentable enough before answering the call. As soon as she answers the call, Jinyoung's tired looking face greets her. She feels awful for not being there beside him, but as soon as Jinyoung sees Rina, his face instantly brightens up.

"Hey babe, how have you been?" Jinyoung's tired voice wafts through her laptop's speakers. She can clearly hear him try to mask his tiredness, only making her feel more terrible.

"Hey babe, i'm good... I miss you so much though... What about you? You sound so tired. Have you been sleeping properly? Have you been eating? Are you taking care of yourself?" Rina bombards him with question after question, worry laced in her voice. Jinyoung chuckles. Typical Rina, such a worrywart.

"Woah babe, slow down! I'm fine... Our schedule just ended... That's why I sound and look like this... I'm really sorry I couldn't look more presentable for you. I was just so excited to talk to you that I ran here as soon as we got back..." Rina giggles at that, making Jinyoung smile wider.

"I really miss you so much babe..." Jinyoung whispers, hand reaching out to caress Rina's face on his laptop screen.

"I miss you too Jinyoung-ah... So much... So so much..." Rina whispers back, choking back a sob. She does not want to cry in front of Jinyoung. She does not want to make him worry more than he already is.

"Don't cry babe... Just wait a bit more and I'm gonna see you again..."

"I don't know if I can wait any more Jinyoung-ah..." Rina looks away at this.

"Wha-what are you saying babe?" Jinyoung perks up, tiredness gone from his eyes and is now replaced with worry and fear.

"What I'm saying is... I think... We should... Take a break..."

"N-no... You're only saying that... You don't mean that..."

"No Jinyoung-ah... I'm tired.. I'm really tired of missing you... At least if we take a break, I hope I won't feel the need to miss you too much..."

"No Rina! Listen to me! You c-can't... You can't do this to me... To us... I love you..."

"I love you too Jinyoung-ah... More than you can ever imagine... But... I think I need this... We need this..."

"Rina... Please..."

"I love you Jinyoung-ah... So much... Please remember that... But I need to do this..."

"No! Rina!" Then Rina ends the call and logs of Skype. She stares at the Skype logo for God knows how long, thinking if she did the right thing.

"I'm so sorry Jinyoung-ah... I really am sorry..."

Rina tries to live normally after that, whatever "normal" means. She tells herself that nothing's wrong, that everything feels the same as before she met Jinyoung. She did live a happy life before she met Jinyoung so she just has to go back to that same mindset and start off from there. But the thing is, as soon as Jinyoung came into the picture, a lot has changed. As cheesy as it sounds, everything looked brighter, happier. Jinyoung has the tendency to do that, so it's quite hard for Rina to go back to before she met Jinyoung.

-1 month later-

"Hey Rina, some of the girls and I are going out tonight to chill and relax, want to come with us?" One of her colleagues invites her to a night out with a bunch of their other officemates. 

"Nah~ I'm good. I'm pretty wiped out from all the things we did today and all I need is a night of lazing around with my blanket and a pint of mint chocolate ice cream."

"You sure?" 

"Positive. You guys go have fun!"

"Okay then! See you on Monday!"

With that, all the others head out as Rina fixes her stuff, ready to head home as well. 

A few minutes later, she steps out of their office building, ready to hail a cab when the site in front of her makes her eyes grow wide.

In front of her is none other than Jinyoung, hold a bouquet of red roses and a shy smile on his lips.

"Jinyoung-ah... W-what are you doing here?"

"Trying to prove you wrong."

"Huh?" Rina tilts her head in confusion. Jinyoung slowly walks up and stops right in front of her.

"I want to show you that no, we didn't need that break, and yes, we are meant for each other, you and me, and no one else..."

"Jinyoung-ah... L-listen.."

"No Rina... I can't just let you walk away from me... You're everything that I've ever wanted, and needed and more... Y-you're my soulmate... I've realized that since the day I met you and if you don't see that yet, I'll do everything I can to make you realize that. Just don't leave me again... You can't do that... I won't let you... I love you so much Rina... Too much..."

"Jinyoung-ah... I love you too... So much... I never stopped loving you... I miss you..." Rina then throws her arms around Jinyoung's neck and buried her face in his chest. Inhaling his scent. Oh how she missed him.

"I'm really sorry to have made you wait so long babe... I promise you... I won't make you wait that long ever again." Hearing this, Rina pulls away from Jinyoung and looks up at him.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Jinyoung-ah..."

"I have a proposition..."

"Okaaay..." Rina looks at Jinyoung with an inquisitive look.

"I've spoken to the staff at JYP and they're willing to give you a post in our team as Seunghoon hyung's co-manager!"

"W-what?!"

"So? Would you want to take the job?"

"I-I don't know what to say..."

"I've spoken to the boys too and they think it's a great idea! So what do you say?"

"I guess, I'm gonna be your manager!" Rina chirps making Jinyoung grin.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jinyoung cheers and lifts Rina up in his arms.

"B-babe... The roses... You're ruining the roses..." 

"Oh right... Sorry... Here, these are for you..." Rina accepts the roses with a blush on her cheeks. No matter how many times Jinyoung does this, Rina will never get used to it and will still blush every time Jinyoung does something sweet for her, making her fall for Jinyoung harder each day.

"Thank you Rina... For accepting me again..."

"It's not like I have a choice... I love you too much.." Jinyoung wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her in for another embrace. Rina then winds her arms around Jinyoung and rests her cheek on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"I told you that I will find a way for us to be together. Thank you for giving me,us, another chance... I love you Rina..."

"I love you too, Jinyoung-ah..."