One ; Weird Things Happened

The Witch's House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

f i r s t c h a p t e r

         Weird Things H a p p e n e d

 

 

 It was 29th of December, a beautiful young girl and a handsome young boy moved in. They moved into my house. I knew this day would come, and I knew that when this day comes, I would gain happiness again. But I have to pretend in order to gain what I desire this whole time. And that is what I’m going to do.

    Cuckoo – Cuckoo – Cuckoo

   Goes the grandfather clock, telling them that it is time to wake up and as I presumed, the girl was the first to be awake by the clock

   Someone’s P.O.V

 

    “Sister, wake up, or you’ll be late for school,” the elder one command. “But Wonnu-ssi I’m too tired. Can I just skip today’s school?” The younger one asked with her small voice. “Han Mi,” the elder said. “Yes?” Still keeping her low voice, Han Mi stared at her brother emptily. “First of all, you are not educated enough so go to school, and second I’ll be cooking pancakes for breakfast,” the elder one said.

   Han Mi groaned because she thinks by eating pancakes would make her fat. She gets up and was heading into the bathroom but was startled when a book fell. She approached the book and read the cover. It says ‘Diary’, “Huh? Whose book is this?” Han Mi thought but later shrugged and put it at a drawer before walking in the bathroom.

     After combing her hair and got dressed, she went downstairs to meet with her brother. “Wonnu-ssi, I don’t really have the appetite…” The girl said. “You always don’t when it comes to pancakes huh? But take at least one. I work my arse on it ok? You know I don’t really favour cooking.” The elder one lectured his younger sister.

   “Hmm, whatever you say mum.” The younger one teased. Wonwoo tried to throw the syrup but it landed somewhere in the room. “I’m a guy.” He tried to keep a serious face. “Whispers, that doesn’t have a girlfriend,” Han Mi kept teasing. The two siblings laughed.

    “I want that happiness and I will take it. Just you wait little girl, I shall take it from you and let you suffer from eternal suffer and pain,”

  “Walk faster please,” Wonwoo complained, “Shut up.” Han Mi replied coldly. “Don’t be so mean, young lad and don’t forget that I know about your feelings towards Minghao.” The elder teased the poor younger sister, “I just said that he’s cute I didn’t say that I like him. Don’t be closed-minded, dear brother.” Han Mi, finally catching up with her brother.

     “You’re breathing like you got asthma,” The boy commented, “well then walk slowly idiot.” The younger one said coldly. “Respect the elder.” The brother said as he lightly pushed his sister’s forehead. “Hey, watch it. I’m expensive okay?” The younger one joked. “Well I’m priceless.” The elder replied, making his sister speechless.

     They continued walking without talking about anything else, and as soon as they reached the front gate of the school, the elder bid goodbye to his sister and went along with his friend. Now, little Han Mi is all alone.

“Help me,”

“Huh? Who said that?”

“Han Mi…”

“Huh?”

    The little Han Mi was shocked to hear someone calling her, and without realising it, the fool knocked on someone’s shoulder. “Hey! Watch it! You got eyes don’t you?” A boy around 180 cm boomed. “Yeah, I do.” Han Mi replied fearlessly. “Then use it!” The boy bellowed.

    “I am using it, Mister! It was just an accident. It’s not like you fell into the pits of Hell or whatsoever!” Han Mi boomed. “You got guts don’t you?” The boy was about to hit Han Mi. Oh, foolish little boy.

Han Mi’s P.O.V

    Okay, I messed up! I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but after a while, I opened my eyes, I wanted to scream after seeing his condition but no sound came out. I feel like I’ve became mute.

   The boy puked… and disgusting insects starts to crawl out of his mouth. People are watching us. I don’t know what to do and I was stupid to run away.

   I ran outside the school building, and I stop. I thought I saw someone smiling at me, but when I look again, there’s no one, weird, “Han Mi-ssi?” A familiar voice called. I turn around and almost screamed when I saw Minghao standing so close to me.

    “Um, can you like –” I didn’t get to finish my sentence because Minghao understood and moved back a little. “—Thanks.” “Have you eaten anything for breakfast?” Minghao asked while he stared at my face. “Um, well, yeah. I ate a pancake for breakfast.” I answered honestly. Why should I even lie?

    “Then why do you look so pale? And how come you looked so shocked to see me?” He kept asking me questions. “Look, why don’t we make our way to our class and I’ll explain everything, okay?” I smiled, and patted his back.

    I asked him to use another route and he agreed. As soon as I turn around, I hear that voice again. “Find me,” “Did you say anything? Or hear anything?” I asked Minghao. He gave me a simple ‘no’ “Okay, double weird.” I whispered under my breath.

  After we both reached our class, and settled down, I told him about what happened. He didn’t seem to believe me, I know he wouldn’t and I’m not going to blame him. “You don’t believe me do you?” I asked him, with a playful tone. “I’m not going to say ‘I believe you’ or ‘I don’t believe you’,” He said truthfully.

    One thing I like the most about Minghao; he’s very honest.

“So, have you done your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter