The Plan

OMO!! It's You!!

 Jungkook pov

  Tomorrow is the day of Sumi's arrival, I'm so happy but also nervous. I hope she recognizes me, it has abeen a long time since we saw each other face to face. Oh my Sumi... Oh god what am I thinking, she probably doesn't even think of me while she's studying. Stupid Jungkook... (Sighs) .. It's better to confront her then not try at all. I mean I never know, she might have a thing for guys like me. I am hard to resist and I am every noona's type..hehehe...I should probably leave out the noona type thing. Ring ring..." Yoboseyo?" " Oh Jungkook? Mind helping us set up a surprise party for Sumi tomorrow?" Mrs.Jang ask. " Not at all Mrs.Jang, I would gladly help out. What do I need to do?" I am very happy that Sumi's mom asked me to help out with the party."ok, listen very carefully. While my husband and I make sure the party is set up well you have to stall Sumi and give us time to do our jobs. Take her to your house or wherever you kids go these days but make sure to come back at 1:00pm,ok? The location of the party is at our house." Mrs.Jang explained. " Y-yo-you want me to pick up S-s-Sumi at the airport? A-a-and spend like an hour t-together?" I stuttered.." What's wrong? You don't want to? It's ok if you don't want to I can ask Taehyung(v) to do it instead." Mrs.Jang said. "NO!"I yelled..what is wrong with me.."I mean  it's ok Taehyung is probably busy and I want to so I'll do it....." I said then there was an awkward silence." Umm ok just make sure Sumi doesn't find out about this party" Mrs.Jang said trying to hold in her laugh. "Ok thank you bye" I said bye to Mrs.Jang and quickly open my closet and start looking for  a nice outfit for tomorrow..

   Mrs.Jang Pov 

"Hahahahaahh that was so weird" Mrs.Jang laugh after she hanged up." What happen?"Mr.Jang ask."Jungkook happen, you should have heard him on the phone. He was stuttering when we were talking about Sumi. Oh god that was funny. He make things very obvious." Mrs.Jang said. " Yoebo, do you still think that Jungkook has a crush on our Sumi?" Mr.Jang chuckled." Of course. Remember when we moved from Thailand to Korea and had Sumi here the Jeons were the first family to ever help us." Mrs.Jang said. "They thought we were good luck because they got pregnant with Jungkook  one month after we got pregnant with Sumi" Mr.Jang chuckled  ."Yea and our kids became  best friends. Then Jungkook started to act weird around Sumi in high school.. And his mom said that he's been trying to speak Thai for no reason.." Mrs.Jang giggled. "Yoebo you are overthinking it" Mr.Jang said."I am certainly not, I think Jungkook have a thing for our Sumi." Mrs.Jang argued. Mr.Jang sigh,"Think about it, Jungkook is younger then her-""only a month " Mrs.Jang interrupted,"and boys here prefer noonas." "But our Sumi doesn't fit his type."Mr.Jang argued back."Omo, perhaps are you looking down on our daughter?"Mrs. Jang questioned." It's not that (sighs), boys his age likes girls that are ladylike, flawless,smart, and our Sumi doesn't really fit that description. She's clueless , doesn't really wear dresses wait she had never wore a dress, she eats anything and everything, and finally she's obsessed with that happy virus dude from Exo ."Mr.Jang ended his speech with a long sigh. Now it was Mrs.Jang's turn to be quiet. Suddenly the phone started to ring and the number was from the U.S. Mr.Jang answered the phone,"Yobo-" "Sawadeeka khun-paw" ( hello daddy)there was giggling on the other side of the phone."Oh Sumi-ah! I missed you so much!!" Mr.Jang yelled."Just a minute ago you were criticizing her now look at you" Mrs.Jang mumbled while walking towards the phone. " You guys know I'm going to come home tomorrow right?" Sumi ask. "Of course honey, but I don't think we can pick you up though, but we have a special person picking you up " Mr.Jang said. It was silent for a second, "Omo!! Is Chanyeol-oppa coming?" Sumi ask. "Aishh, this girl" Mr.Jang said.Mrs.Jang took over the phone and said," Jungkook is going to pick you up." (Sighs) "ok mom bye."Sumi then hanged up."Ok? Is that all she have to say to her mother who she haven't seen in 5 years?" Mrs.Jang asked with irritation. "Now don't get mad at her, she didn't do anything wrong , she's innocent but also clueless "Mr.Jang chuckled ," That's what happen to your child when you eat too much papaya salad with chilies when you are pregnant." "How did you know I ate papaya salad because I made sure I ate it when you weren't around?" Mrs.Jang chuckled awkwardly. " I know you honey, it's not like I'm a stranger " Mr.Jang chuckled...