Chapter 1

Lucky? Trainee Love

In SM Building practice room

*While dancing*

Shin Hae POV

''One day Shin Hae.. one day.. you should be an idol..you MUST!!' You should help your family. What ever happen you must continue this trainee life. Even with a slave contract you should take it because this is the only hope left for you''..says her in her mind..

Flashback

Shark: YAAA!! Where's your family? What are you doing here alone?. Aaa~ so there left you for the debt? They want me to take you for be sales.. Well not bad (evil smile)

Shin Hae : I dont know where are they.. I'm just came back from my college.. (shivering)..

Shark: I dont want to know that!!.. I just need my money right NOW!!

Shin Hae : Here~ I have some from my tuition~ you can take it.. the remaining i will give you later but please give me some times.. I promise you to pay it..

Shark: Well seeing you with your nerdy innocent face like soaked puppy i feel pity for you.. i will give my time but with a mortage.. 

Shin Hae : NAE??!

Shark: Dont be too shocked~ Its just your house.. wait? No mortage.. I mean your house i will SOLD it..HAHAHAHAHA.. So?!

Shin Hae : So~?

Shark: YOU CAN GET OUT FROM HERE!!!

Shin Hae walk away from her house with a luggage from where her just came back.. which is her college.. 

Shin Hae POV

'' Where am I going now~ mom? Dad? Where are you guys? Im lonely now.. i dont know where to go..'' sigh her while dragging her luggage to the bus stop..

'' What day is today.. I just got expel from college and now get kicked from house.. Arghhhhhh!!  Am I a traitor in the past or what?! Why my life being such a mess..'' Scream her..

'' What a cruel human.. how can he take my tuition money with my house too..~ I only have a little saving now'' monologue her..

While monologue she saw a banner with SM Audition on it.. She get up with excitedly but in a second she sitting back because she think that there's no lucky in this area otherwise a singing and dance talent..

'' I may have talent but its from my childhood. Should I try it? Or not.. hmmm.. '' 

She left the bus stop and going to sauna in that area..

In Sauna

'' I can dance right?'' *doing popping* 

 

To be continued~

#Hahaha.. Sorry for the typical story line but i will make it better in the future ^^

Updating..