Final

You can do it

A loud cry echoed through out the hospital room, followed by a series of pants.

Youngjae was always told that no matter how you put it, labor is never easy..

Boy, were they right..

If they weren't, he wouldn't be panting so hard and fast he swore he would combust. If they weren't, he wouldn't be sweating so much, he swore his sweat glands were broken. If they weren't, he wouldn't feel such intense pain down his below... If they weren't, he wouldn't be crushing his husband's hand's bones in his death grip right now..

"Youngjae baby, you can do it! Just a few more pushes!" Daehyun encouraged his spouse as he gently rubbed his sweaty fringes away from his forehead.

"Easy for you to say!!! It hurts like hell!!" Youngjae screamed back, glaring and throwing deadly daggers on his husband's happy(stupid) face.

"Youngjae, give another push, please.. You can do it, darling" The female nurse asked politely..

And so Youngjae did, He huffed up a lot of air before adding a lot of force and pressure, so much he actually sat up from his comfy hospital bed, one hand balled into a tight fist, and te other, also balled into a tight fist, but crushing Daehyun's hand along with it.

But alas, this push seemed to not be 'it', for he only fell back into the bed, and back into the panting mess, just as before, still baby-less.

"I CAN'T DO IT, DAEHYUN!! AGSFDFS" He gave a tired and angry look to his husband that was trying to hold in from whincing in pain from Youngjae's grip..

"Yes you can! I believe in you-"

"IT HURTS SO MUCH DAMMIT" 
Youngjae released a not-so-not in pain- screech.

Once again, Daehyun moved his free hand to whipe the sweat that was dripping from his love's forehead.

" YOU JUNG DAEHYUN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

Daehyun stared, bewhildered at the sudden outburst

"Wha- HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!"

Youngjae only glared harder

"IF YOU ACTUALLY LEARNED TO CONTROL YOU BIG FAT , NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED"

Daehyun gaped in disbelief... well at least he knew Youngjae thought he was big..

"YOU-YOU ASKED FOR IT!! DON'T BLAME IT ON ME!! And besides, aren't you excited for our little Jaehyun to finally come? We've waited for him for so long now~" He placated and tried to calm Youngjae down, to lessen his stress on labor.

"Youngjae honey, you need to calm down, and actually focus on pushing..stress during labor can be bad for the baby.." The nurse told him..

Youngjae only let out a tired cry and looked at his husband, like he was his only way of living left..

"Daehyun.. I can't do it- I can't- I-"
tears started streaming down his face, as he arched his back for another push, only leading to dropping his back, back flat on the bed.

"I can't Dae... I can't.." He panted, obvious tiredness showing on his voice..

"Youngjae-ah.." Daehyun's tears had the courtesy to roll down as well. He gulped back his spit and exhaled deeply, anxiety obviously crawling under his skin.

"It pains me as much to see you in pain... I know you're tired...I know it's already been hours with still no progress... I know it's hard, baby... but... for the love of our baby... Keep going! You can't give up on him!"

"But-"

"I never gave up on you, did I?.."

Youngjae's eyes softened down as he shook his head slowly..

"No... you didn't.."

He recalled all the time Daehyun strived so much for him, no matter how much he resisted, no matter how hard it was to keep up with a boy that was once Yoo Youngjae... He never gave up...

There was this one time, Daehyun had almost broken down just because his arrogant boyfriend showed him how insensitive he really was... Youngjae had pushed him on the ground, screaming he did not love him anymore, screaming, he was tired, screaming he had enough...

he had been so dead-sad and somehow angry that moment, he swore his love for Youngjae had morphed into that of a burning hatred...

But the second he saw Youngjae carelessly ran with tears blinding his vision across the street with a green light on, he hadn't hesitate one bit to go after him before things got drastic.

He hated the feeling of how his heart stopped the moment he knew he was too late, and Youngjae had been laying half-dead on the cold hard pavement with blood oozing everywhere..

Still he never walked away... instead, he knelt down and stayed by Youngjae's side until the ambulance picked them up.

"D-Daehyun..." Youngjae had started, once they were in the vehicle..

he had immediately given him his full ears despite his waterfall of tears falling and scattering everywhere...

"Y-Youngjae..." he cried as he gingerly carresed his cheeks, treating him like the finest porcelain... as if he would break any moment from just a single soft touch.

"Daehyun don't cry... you never cry..."

It was partly true, considering how tough Daehyun seemed to be, most of the time... But he never knew how affected Daehyun was at that very moment.. so affected.. that he couldn't pretend to be tough anymore... So affected, he barely even knew how his tough barrier of walls had so easily broken down...

"If it's about you, I can cry for a million years and I wouldn't care..."

It was hard to keep up but Youngjae caught every word.

"I-I'm sorry, Dae... I don't hate you... I didn't mean to-"

Daehyun softly ran his fingers on his lover's raven colored strands.

"Youngjae... I know... And I love you... That is never changing ever again.."

"......... I'm glad.."

Daehyun had lost it when Youngjae passed out...
He couldn't control his tears then.. he felt partly responsible for the accident... Even when Youngjae was rushed to the Emergency room, he refused to leave him alone... but of course, he had to go through the unnerving pain of waiting outside the room, painfully unknowing of his lover's condition..

Youngjae had been in a coma for two days straight then... but Daehyun never went to his house once... because Youngjae was his home...

He had been so overjoyed to see his lover's eyes slowly flutter open one morning that he went in for a tight hug, but stopped before he could even lay a single cell on Youngjae, nearly forgetting that the latter had been so weak and fragile then.

Yes, Daehyun never did give up on him... so why should he?

He huffed in a few more air, shutting his eyes close, puffing his cheeks and pursing his lips before giving the strongest push he could manage at the moment...

"That's right, baby!! You can do it!! Never give up!!!"

Daehyun cheered happily as he took in Youngjae's loud groans..

"Keep doing that!! I can see the babys head!" The nurse decided to join in too.

Youngjae widened his eyes as soon as he heard that..

Progress?

Progress!!

He closed shut his eyes again, wishing with every bit of his mind for their little Jaehyun's safe delivery, no matter how painful it already was..

"Baby! Push!" Daehyun eagerly yelled and cheered as if Youngjae was aiming a homerun...

He released a loud cry and gave this one push all of his might..

"It's coming out!!"

The nurse yelled, and Youngjae continued to push through..

"Youngjae-ssi, this is going to feel weird, but we're going to pull him out, okay?" She asked politely and gestured the staff..

"Okay" Youngjae answered with his soft tired voice, a few pants cutting in.

Once he felt the nurses retract a certain something or someone, he started cooperating with them...

"Almost there, Youngjae-ssi!"

One last huff of air before he gave it all out and tiredly bounced back in bed...

"He's out.." The nurse muttered softly in a happy tone as Youngjae panted like there was no tomorrow.
The other nurses hurriedly cut the chord before cleaning the baby up a bit and wrapping him with a soft cloth..

The nurse slowly approached the stunned couple and eagerly gestured to them..

"Mr. Jung... do you want to hold him?"

Daehyun 's trance got interrupted as his breath got taken away. Heart beating up to Mt. Everest and throat dry. He shakily nodded and held out his uncertain hands..

Tears of joy stream all over his face when his hands first layed contact on the very cute child..

He was about to say something melodramatic but something caught his attention...

The baby wasn't crying...

His heart stopped immediately as he stared at his son's still face, tears of joy slowly changing into sorrow..

"D-Daehyunn.. are you alright?... can I see our child?..."

Youngjae peered over, despite hurting all over, he only minded his husband and child at the very moment.

Daehyun looked down to him with glossy eyes, staring straight into his, before staring back to the baby again..

"Daehyun?"

"He.... isn't... crying"

Youngjae looked at him, eyes just as big... He was horrified when the realization sank in...

"W-What?" He didn't needed to be told twice... but he just had to ask... just to know that perhaps... all of this was just one big joke..

"Jaehyun... he.. isn't crying" Daehyun cried and choked a sob as the nurses stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to do anymore..

"W-Why isn't he crying?" Though the question was stupid... Youngjae chosed to be stupid in contrast to be right about something so gruesome as he already knew why..

"H-He's..." Dead. Gone. Stillborn.

So many answers but he had not the slightest of courage to say a single one..

a second more before Youngjae bursted into tears already knowing the situation all too well...

"Give him to me.. Let me see my baby boy!" He sobbed and stretched his arms out. Daehyun gently placed the baby on Youngjae's grasp before crying along with him.

Sorrowful sobs filled the nurses ears as they too had a few tear drops by their eyes... it was never easy encountering a loss, no matter how much you see it happen before your very eyes... It breaks a lot of hearts... and that's why it was so painful to watch as the parents who worked so hard to go through this far just loses their child before they even got the chance to have it...

"Jaehyun!!" Youngjae screamed loudly, voice laced with sadness as he bought the baby tight to his warm chest, hoping and wishing to whoever was out there to give them their baby boy back..

Daehyun was in no better condition... it was hard to stay strong for your family when you yourself had been broken as well... The best he could do was to make Youngjae feel better at the very least...

He tenderly wrapped an arm around his crying lover's head, bring him closer as he planted a soft kiss on Youngjae's hair...

"You tried your best, baby... You really did..."

Youngjae looked at his husband with watery eyes, his lips quivering..

"I-I don't understand Daehyun... H-He was perfectly h-healthy when we checked.. I-I didn't have p-problems in pregnancy... H-He should be crying by now... he should be living.." He shook as Daehyun wrapped both of his arms around him and there little child in the middle..

"Yes... He should be..." A single tear slid down as he embraced his little family, trying to add up more warmth to the cold unmoving child..

A sudden jolt caught them off guard as they opened their eyes widely..

"W-What was that?.."

Youngjae asked, staring at his husband who was equally just as shocked as he was..

Another jolt followed by..

a long serene high pitched melody..

The couple stared wide eye at each other upon hearing such a long steady melodious voice and immediately turned to the baby in Youngjae's hold.

Their worlds suddenly went blank upon seeing their once cold child, moving and softly crying with the nicest of voice they have ever heard in their entire life..

"He... He... He... He's ALIVE AND HE DID A HIGH NOTE!!!!"

Daehyun stood up frantically and started pointing accusationally at their child..

"HE DID A HIGH NOTE!!" He grasped his hair excitedly and jumped all around.

"MY SON DID A HIGH NOTE!!!" 
He looked at the nurses expectantly, wanting an explanation. It was clear he was never getting one from them seeing as their faces reeked of full surprise.

He hurriedly went back to Youngjae's side..

"YOUNGJAE! HE MADE A HIGH NOTE!!" His excited grin never left his face as he started lovingly at the crying child and his just as surprised husband..

"I know!!" Youngjae answered back, wide eyes never leaving the crying infant in his arms.

"HE'S OUR SON! HE'S REALLY OUR SON!!" He hugged his husband gently before giving his face a full on marathon of cute little kisses.

"He's our son.." Youngjae softly muttered as he softened his eyes, slowly rocking the infant comfortably...

Daehyun's grin only seemed to get bigger as he softly caressed his son's cheeks.

"Beating your old man's cheap old high notes on the day you're born... that's my boy.." 
he let out a shaky laugh, still astounded at the amazing thought.

The nurses excused themselves to give the couple some privacy with their new born baby.

"Aigoo, Jae, it's a miracle..." 
He again pulled Youngjae's head softly before kissing it's top, and whiping the small droplets of sweat on his forehead the made his fringes stick..

"It really is a miracle..." 
He softly replied back, cooeing ever so slightly at their son's cute lil face..

"He's got like..your high note and my high note combined! It's the best high note in the whole universe and he's only fifteen minutes old!" 
Daehyun laughed..

He stared lovingly at his pure flesh and blood before running his hand on the slightly bald head..

"But.. the best part is... He is alive... and we're a family now.."

Youngjae looked at him befire smiling sweetly, giving him a full on kiss on his soft plump delicious
lips..

"I Love you Jung Daehyun.."

He nuzzled his face on his husband's warmth..

"I Love you too, My Jung Youngjae.."

They smiled at eachother briefly before their eyes got captured by their cute sleeping son.

"And we love you as well... Jung Jaehyun.." They both said in unison as they took in the feeling of how it was to finally start a family...

There were a lot of things to look forward to.. this was just the start of a new life.

-End-
_________________________________________

[A/N: LOL I DUNNO WUT I'M WRITING AT 1 IN DA MORNING XD]