Chapter 2

Undercover in disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Thats not the end, dad hired baekhyun as he knew there was a guy (sehun) that likes you . 
He was known as a crazy guy and no one cares about him. Sehun started to talk to you and because you're kind-hearted, you started to help him out with his problems. 
Sehun was known as 'crazy' because he would stare at the teacher and gave him a derp face whenever the teacher scolds him. (Hahahahaha)

Baekhyun was a popular guy in school. He couldn't go near to you because he knew those girl were nasty and y. They could bully you till you either suicide or transfer school . 
You and sehun started to hang out everyday during recess and after school. You helped him you his homework and be his listening ear. Sehun parents are very protective, he wouldnt let sehun step out of the house and hang out with anyone . Once he step into the house , he must get into his room and study. 
Sehun was a very smart kid. But because of his parents, he had gone 'crazy' . His grades starts to drop and his parent cant be bothered by him . And because of that sehun have to work and earn a living by his own . His parents wouldn't give him a single cent. Hence, he muster up his courage and approached you for help to give him tuition so that he can make it to a good college and get a good job to impress his parents.

Normally after school, baekhyun would walk secretly behind you to make sure you're safe home because it's his job. After seeing you and sehun hanging out e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter