LIFE IS HARD WITHOUT YOU

LIFE IS HARD
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You are now divorced..." The judges said and Hyomin smile with tears while Jiyeon, she dont even know how he feeling now. After a years fighting with the society about girl and girl marriage, now they become divorced couple. Everyone will surely laugh at them especially her. This divorce is happening after Hyomin came back from Singapore, she's different from the past Hyomin that she use to know. Very different that they has to fight all night, argue everytime the meet, cried whenever they are alone. Jiyeon confused, she tried to reconcile but its hard for Hyomin to accept her effort. What's happening in Japan? 

FLASHBACK

"I'm going to Japan tomorrow for business trip, take a good care of your health and i will be back as soon as i finish my works, i wont take long and i will do it as fast as i can..." Says Hyomin and hug her pretty wife. Jiyeon just smile and put all the trust she got on Hyomin with hopes her beautiful girl will come back as fast as she can, perhaps they will go to vacation after this work? Jiyeon thought. She's happy with Hyomin, absolutely happy that makes her smiling whenever Hyomin . She pray hard that this happiness wont fade away and will stay strong until forever. 

Jiyeon: "Why didnt you let me send you to the airport?"

Hyomin: "So, i wont see you crying because of me?"

Jiyeon: "Why would i cry?"

Hyomin: "Because of i'm going?"

Jiyeon: "Its you whose gonna cry, not me..."

Hyomin: "I guess so, hm.. better like this..." she smile and hug Jiyeon tightly before parted the hug, caressed Jiyeon's red cheek. "My life gonna be so hard without you...."

Jiyeon: "Me too... Please come back soon..."

Hyomin: "Pray fo me..."

Jiyeon: "Pray?"

Hyomin: "So, i can back soon..."

Jiyeon: "I send you off with my prayer... i love you as always...."

Hyomin: "Very cliche...." she left out a small smirk and the cab arrived, Hyomin break the hug and put her bag on the cab. "I'll be going now...." ahe said with teary eyes, not wanting to let her go. Its hard for her. 

Jiyeon: "Dont cry..."

Hyomin: "I wont cry....Take care..." she wiped her tears gently and give a quick peck on Jiyeon's lips. "We will meet again..."

Jiyeon: "Of course..."

Hyomin: "I love you...."

With that, they end their conversation and Hyomin depart to Japan with her sister, Soyeon. Its hard to live without each other. Hyomin thought but there's secret that she need to hide about herself. Its hard for her too to do this instead of sharing everything with her wifey. 

 

A months passed, Hyomin comeback but she look a bit skinny and her character a litle bit different. 

"I miss you..." the wife running to get her lover as soon as she saw her at the airport but she doesnt get reply from the other person. 

Hyomin: 'Excuse me, can you stay away from me?" Hyomin yelled which make Soyeon who stay next to her shocked but she didnt react much, just keep watching them. Its hard for her to control Hyomin, though she love that kid. Its too painfull to see how Hyomin treat Jiyeon, after a  month they didnt see each other. 

There's the truth that keep hiding, and its something that happen to them at Japan. Hyomin went to Japan after a week she discovered about her brain tumor, the doctors suggest her to got treatment at Japan, since they got better technology and uts hard for Hyomin to hide this news from Jiyeon, whenever she got attack with her tumor, she will hide in the toilet and fight with them alone. Jiyeon shouldn't know this. She shouldn't. 

Now, Jiyeon need to learn how to live with her. Hyomin in a deept thought and walk away from Jiyeon. The girl left dumbfounded while Soyeon just shook her head. 

Soyeon: "I will talk to you later..." 

Hyomin: "unnie, lets go!"

Jiyeon: "Yah!!! What happen to you?! I'm not the toy that you can just throw it away from your life and take it whenever you need me!" she stop Hyomin with loud screams which make everyone around stares weirdly at them. 

Hyomin: "I dont need you... Ops... I dump you now... So, get lost..." Harsh word that really hurt Jiyeon, hard to believed that the person that you love the most now become strangers. Its hard for Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: "What has gotten into you? do you forget our promise? Can you feel my pain with all your harsh word? Can you see how hurt i am when you actually ignore me? Do you know how hard my life to be without you? i'm waiting for you all night, after a day, then a week, then a month... You didnt even try to contact me? Someone possessed you?"

Hyomin: "I dont have answer for your question..." she put sunglasses on, trying to hide her teary eyes. 

Jiyeon: "Hyomin, dont treat me like this... Remember how hard we faced everything together?"

Hyomin: "I need a divorce.... Soon, you will get my letter..."

Jiyeon: "I'm not letting you go!"

Hyomin: "Dont be stupid..." she smirk and pointed at Jiyeon's forehead, "Use your brain, when i said i dont need you, means you should stay away from my life..."

Jiyeon: "Hyomin!!"

Hyomin: "Such a dramatic ending for our love story... wait.. Love?" She laugh out loud. "WHo loves you? Me? Everything is just a drama...."

Soyeon: "Hyomin, its enough... Lets go, our cab is here..." she patted Hyomin's shoulder and lead her walk at the front, "I will call you later..." she said to Jiyeon and follow Hyomin. 

Jiyeon is all alone all sudden, she's losing Hyomin for the reason that she believe its must be something behind this. She got a new girl? Jiyeon thought and cry on the chair at the airport. 

*****************

Please log in to read the full chapter