Teaser one.

Essence [anewgirlgroup] (apply!)

{ Teaser One }

Lee Yuni
_______________________

{ Essence! the new girl group just released their first girl. }

[ http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4319/jungroo874565cz2.jpg ]

So, you heard the news of SM releasing a new girl group, Essence, right? Well, they just released their first member! Her name is Lee Yuni, and her picture is above. This is her pre - debut picture.

She probably looks familiar to some of you, right? Well she was the girl who appeared in SS501's Love Like This Music Video.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXiXgZX5SCQ&feature=related ]

And she has also appeared as the only female back up dancer in Taeyang's Wedding Dress.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjcvasr-6o0&feature=related ]

Also, you have probably seen her choreography on youtube, right?

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOUEQUeiI3I ]

And her choreography about a "special someone".

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1JAon1ek10&feature=related ]

You probably remember her from somewhere else, right? That rumor about Yuni and Eunhyuk? Well, that is cleared up! It turns out that Eunhyuk is Yuni's older brother! That's why you guys see her around Super Junior a lot, she related to one of them!

This girl is the female version of her brother. A dance machine! She will be Essence's Lead Dancer and Sub Vocals.

Here are her vocals! What are your opnions on her? Does she deserve to be in this group? Or not?

Her english cover of OMG by Usher. She is fluent in English.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz_--XngVDo ]

Her cover with her friend.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GpLLi3M-QU&feature=related ]

_________________________________

"Essence! the new girl group just released their first girl." The allkpop article read. I mostly skimmed through the extra information, since I knew about myself already.

I sat down on the end of my brother's bed. He was taking a nap, exhausted from his previous schedule.I was still looking through the article, looking for words, specific words. About a certain postion.

I gasped in surprise and a wide grin made it's way on my face. I read the postion they were giving me.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I cried, shaking him away. I climbed onto of him like a little girl and exclaimed, "Oppa! I found out what position I am!"

He groaned and lightly pushed my body off of his. He slowly sat up and I sat the laptop on his dresser. He looked tired, but listened to me anyways.

"Me, Lee Yuni, dongsaeng of Lee Hyukja-"

"Get to the point." Hyukjae said tiredly.

"Don't rush me, Hyukkie oppa." I said coldly, but jokingly, "I'm going to be Essence's Lead Dancer! Oppa, aren't you proud of me?" I asked with excitement. "I mean, it's like a family legacy or something! Your a dance machine, and I'm like the female version of you! I'm going to be the Y dance machine! Are my babies-"

Hyukjae laid back down and turned to face the wall. He then yawned out, "Yuni-ah, you talk too much."

"Uh-huh," I said sarcastically. I sat back down on the end of the bed and began to read comments.

Then I just figured, I didn't even know who the other members where going to be. I sighed, then thought to myself for a little while.

I will end up liking these girls, right?

______________________________

Yaahhh. xD Simplyasiann hereee~

I wrote this during History class. xD I'm sorry if it disappoints you. D: But this is my introduction to my character, Lee Yuni! ^^

The next chapter will be about Xiao Li. :D

Oh, and I have also fallen in love with Ki Kwang from b2st. [:

I HAVE TOO MANY BIASES! xD

I can't make up my mind about my partner now. xD So, he will probably be unavailable as a partner until I announce who I will pick. xD

Keep applying! ^^

APPLY APPLY APPLY APPLY!

{ simplyasiann }
{ Oct 20, 2010 at 5:49 PM. }