Final

Blondie Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri seated in secluded and private area of his cafe while dealing some business affairs and enjoy the waffle from his own cafe. He's too preoccupied to realise a blonde with shade and mask on take a seat in front of him. 

"is the seat taken?" said the girl with a fake voice and a well-practiced english accent. 

"no, of course not. I'm all by myself" Seungri a little surprised then give the girl the best smile he can ever muster answered. 

"aaaah, I think you're waiting for your girlfriend"

"what? I'm not waiting for anyone beside, I'm single" 

Then without farther ado he get smacked on his head and the girl half-shouting at him with her native korean. 

"single??! Says who?!! You.are.pretty.sure.not.single!! The girl said each word with smack on his head. 

"whaaaa whaaat?! Who are you, woman? You can't smack stranger on the head out of nowhere. I can accused you for public harassment"

"take me to police then, but before that you have to kiss your death first!" The girl said rather harshly while taking her shade and mask off.

"Seo.. Seohyun?" Seungri stammering and staring at his girlfriend with his mouth agape and wide eyes.

"yeah, it's me. I want to surprise you with my new look but you chose to be my ex instead" Seohyun glared at her boyfriend.

"whaaaat??! No, that's not what I mean. Hey, I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter