My Best Unnie

BeDong's Best Unnie

 

 

 

Do you ever feel that strange pull in your heart whenever you see that person or even just thinking about them? I never thought I would ever feel that way but, I did and it feels good. So perfectly right to be exact. I get that feeling whenever she comes to the scene.

 

It's amazing how I could show to the world that I am the baddest female but when I'm with her, that façade is nowhere to be seen. It seems that the fierce lioness breaks down into this young kitten that is who I am outside the world I live in. Maybe it's because of her smile, or her soft and caring voice, it could be that pure and calm personality of hers that makes me secured and free. That's why I love being with her.

 

 

I have known her for a decade and never once have I been bored by her presence. She brings out this cheerful and goofy side of mine that I am afraid to expose. But why would I be scared in the first place? Who am I to care about other's opinions of me? That's how my mind works as I see her laughing and hearing the sound of her giggles blending with my own and together, it's strangely beautiful.

 

 

She has been my number one fan and she's the best one out there. She never failed to show such dedication in supporting me every step of the way. Ever since I started this journey to achieve my dream, she was by my side and never left. I wasn't always confident about myself but God has sent me this angel who fought against my insecurities and kept on telling me that I am beautiful and worthy of nothing but the best. I could never be thankful enough for her taking me under her wing and be her dongsaeng. What's even better is we're reaching for our dreams together now as one team.

 

 

All my life, I was always the big sister. I'm the first daughter in the family. I'm supposed to be the responsible one. And as of today, I still am, especially being the leader of one of the biggest groups in the continent. Despite the pressure and the extra work that I have on my shoulders, I'm happy to be in such position. However, you can't blame me if I would be longing for somebody to lean on at times. And there she was, taking care of me as always. It feels so good to be taken cared of once in a while rather than the other way around. She might not seem to be strong at first glance, but she's one of the strongest people I know.

 

 

As time passes by, the busier both of us have been, the lesser our time were spent together. It's upsetting to think that way but each moment when she reaches out to me just to say hello and ask how am I doing, that thought is no more. Our bond just goes stronger instead. There comes a point that I ask myself if she is even real. I mean a person like her is too good to be true. About my question earlier, that strange pull in the heart, I feel it all the time because of her. I might assume that I could've fallen in love with her already. But I know what I feel is much stronger, much deeper. Whatever it is, I know it's real. Most of all, I feel the luckiest to have Sandara Park in my life, lucky to call her as my unnie.

My best unnie.