don't want to worry

Worrisome dongsaeng, Worried hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my back!” Jongin whimpered while he tried to walk out of the van. 

“Jongin are you okay?” Sehun asked jongin.

“Yeah I’m fine Sehun, you can go ahead.” Jongin answered the maknae, his back was killing him but he endures the pain because the maknae will tell kyungsoo if he know about it.

Kyungsoo was at the shooting of the movie he was participating in, so Jongin does not want to burden him. He also wanted to drive and take Kyungsoo home later,  Jongin makes it his priority in life because of their previous experience from Kyung’s co-star fan boys. It annoys him when every night different cars with celebrity stars are stopping outside their dorm just to drive his big-eyed, male-magnet , squishy lover home.

Jongin tried to wash up when he reached their bedroom but the pain kept on digging his back, so he just decided to lie in the bed.

“aish why does it hurt so much… just sleep it off kai, maybe the pain will subside before you drive your kyung home.” Jongin talks to himself while setting his phone alarm.

============

Kyungsoo’s POV

“Assa that’s a wrap.. hmm where the heck is that hot-chocolate?,, I’ll just call him. Oh But maybe he was tired from the practice and performance, so I’ll jus----

“Kyungsoo-shi, someone’s here for you.” One of the assistant director-noona shouted somewhere.

As I look at the hallway, my hot-chocolate was entering with handful of pizza boxes. Sehun follows with drinks in his hands.

“hyung, Hows the shooting …did you have fun.,,, hyung did kai did a great job on chasing away potential male suitors?. .” sehun ask me nonchalantly.

“Sehun shut up. Someone might hear you!!” I answered the hot-milk but not as hot as my hot-chocolate..  “ah speaking of the hot-choco, why is he so silent?” I turned to where my boyfriend was standing and I observed that he was either nervous or uncomfortable.

“Choco are you okay, are you tired? Do you feel unwell somewhere? You should have not come to drive me home if you are not feeling well, you should have just rest at the dorm.” I worriedly asked my boyfriend.

“Ani hyung I’m okay besides we have our resident driver/errand boy.” My hot-choco retaliated.

“yah burnt-choco I heard that, I am not your servant. I just want to take my 2nd-best-boyfriend-candidate/2nd-best-cutie-hyung/2nd-favorite-hyung home.” The maknae answered.

I just laughed at the maknae’s answer,”I bet Luhan hyung was the lucky person to be one-step ahead of me.”

“Y-Yah my big-eyed doll will choose me because for me he is always no.1, 1st place and only one.’’ My boyfriend assured the maknae or m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter