Final~!

Panic At Disneyland!

On Saturdays Yoongi doesn't have to go to school. Usually he has to wake up super early and take a shower then change into his really itchy uniform, eat and then walk to school while holding his mom's hand. But it is Saturday, and school is over (his mom told him so because it's summer, but what's so special about summer?).

Yoongi knows that he doesn't have to wake up super early today, but he does anyway because yesterday while his mom was giving him a bath she said that his bestest friend Seokjin is coming to their house today to play with him. And he is really excited because he just got this really amazing action figure collection that he wants to show him.

So he carefully hops off of his bed and walks into his brother's room to jump on his bed.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

It takes absolute ages before Seokjin arrives. Yoongi's brother left to go out with his friend, ruffling his hair while promising him that he will bring him home some candy. He is bored. The magic box keeps on talking and he doesn't really understand what is happening but some lady is using a really loud thing to clean up her house, which makes Yoongi really mad because she interrupted the show that he was watching.

Yoongi's mom told him that the magic box is called a television, but Yoongi thinks that magic box is a better name for it because he thinks that how the people and stuff got inside the screen is magic.

The sound of the doorbell rings, and Yoongi jumps off of the couch and runs to the door. His mom chuckles at his attempt to open the door, on his tip-toes because he cannot reach the handle.

"Seokjin!" He yells, arms open wide so that they can hug.

Seokjin is Yoongi's bestest friend. He is six years old, only one year older than himself, and likes coloring things in with Yoongi. Seokjin is also super smart, he tells Yoongi things that he learned in school because they aren't in the same grade. Seokjin and Yoongi aren't the same height, Seokjin is only a little bit taller than him. But that's okay because they both have black hair and brown eyes and Yoongi thinks that they have a lot in common because of it.

"Yoongi!" Seokjin yells back. He runs to him with open arms and they both crash into each other.

When they get off of the floor, Yoongi takes Seokjin's hand and leads them to the living room so that they can play or watch things on the magic box. 

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

After playing with Yoongi's new super cool action figures and coloring in some of the drawing in the pitcure book (which was really annoying because Seokjin kept bossing him around to color inside the lines) they decide to watch a cartoon on the magic box.

Yoongi ruffles his hair in annoyance when another one of those things interrupt the really funny cartoon that they were watching. Seokjin pats his shoulder and explains to him what it is but Yoongi can only whine because he doesn't like 'comcermals' or whatever Seokjin told him it was.

"What's that?" Yoongi asks as he watches the screen intensepy, eyes filled with excitement.

There is a castle, and a lot of people are there having a really fun time and there is even Mickey and Minnie Mouse! They are Yoongi's favorite! Donald Duck is a bit mean and Goofy scarys him a lot, and Daisy Duck is alright. At the end of it, everything becomes blurry except for the large 'TOKYO DISNEYLAND' written on it that Yoongi takes forever to sound out to read.

His mom walks in at just the right time, carrying a small tray with nicely cut sandwiches and juices boxes for the both of them. 

"Mom! Mom! Mom! I want to go there!" He tells her excitedly, jumping up and down on the couch while pointing at the magic box.

"Me too! Me too!" Seokjin adds, right hand sticking up in the air with a hopeful look on his face.

"We'll see." His mom winks as she puts the tray on the small table in the middle of the room. "If you finish your food, we will talk about it in the kitchen."

The pair waste no time and charge to the table to eat their food.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

After brushing his teeth and getting tucked into his bed by his parents, Yoongi stares at the glow in the dark star stickers that they put all over his room. His mom told him once that if he closes his eyes and makes a wish, it will come true because there are stars surrounding him.

"Please, please, please." He whispers, squeezing his eyes shut. He wishes that he and Seokjin can go to Tokyo Disneyland and have lots of fun.

Yoongi giggles quitely when he opens his eyes. He lifts his duvet covers until they are under his chin and closes his eyes so that he can go to sleep.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

It has been ages since Yoongi has made that wish and it is Saturday again. Yoongi thinks that he should be more excited today because his mom told him that there are going to be more children coming to his house but he isn't because he just really wants to go to Tokyo Disneyland with Seokjin.

"Just Seokjin?" His mom asks while they are eating breakfast. Yoongi nods. "But what about your father, your brother and me?"

"You guys can come too." He replies after a lot of thinking.

"Mhm. But Yoongi, what if I get you some new friends instead?"

Yoongi shakes his head wildly, hair tossing in different directions. He doesn't want any new friends. Seokjin is his bestest friend already, and he wants to go to Tokyo Disneyland.

"We'll see what you think after we meet them." She says, a patient smile on her face even though Yoongi's arms are crossed and he is pouting.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When the doorbell rings, Yoongi stays on the couch watching the Mickey Mouse version of The Prince and the Pauper that he has on DVD. He refuses to meet any of the new children.

"Yoongi," Seokjin calls, "look! We can make new friends."

Yoongi decides to think that Seokjin is a traitor. So he crosses his arms and continues watching his DVD, completely ignoring them. He really wanted to play the lava game with Seokjin today, where they could use the couch cushions as the safe spot and everywhere else would be lava. But Seokjin is too busy with the other children (Yoongi can hear him talking to them).

A small finger pokes the side of Yoongi's Mickey Mouse pajamas, and when Yoongi peaks at who it is with the corner of his eye, he sees a small child beside him. Yoongi chooses to ignore the child, keeping his eyes focused on the magic box instead.

The child keeps poking him and Yoongi tries really hard not to shove him away because that it rude and his mom always says that manners are really important. When the poking stops, Yoongi is extremely relieved. But then the child begins crying and Yoongi is forced to turn to look at it.

He tries shushing the child but it only makes him cry harder so Yoongi opts to just hug the child instead, patting his back and swaying them a bit. Yoongi thinks that it is a bit nice how the child slowly begins to stop crying. He also thinks that Seokjin looks really funny because the older male looks all panicked and there is a child hugging his leg.

The couch dips slightly, and Yoongi releases the child to turn to look at who has sat beside him.

"I'm Namjoon," The person says with a smile. "I'm four years old!"

"I'm Yoongi." He replies before turning back to look at the child who was previously crying. Yoongi gasps loudly.

The only person that Yoongi has ever thought to be pretty is his mom. But the child in front of him is pretty too. He has tan skin that suits his black hair, wide eyes and chubby cheeks. He is dressed in a cute polka dot shirt with navy shorts and has Minnie Mouse socks(!!).

"That's Jimin," Namjoon says from behind him. "He is three years old."

"Jimin." Yoongi repeats, making the said child giggle.

"Yeah. That's Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook." Namjoon continues, pointing at the other children in order of their names. He goes on to telling Yoongi their ages but he isn't listening because Jimin is making grabby hands at him, so he takes the oportunity to squish him in a hug.

Yoongi thinks that he and Jimin could be friends.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When it is time for them to go, Yoongi doesn't want to lrt go of Jimin.

"But we're watching Dooly the little Dinosaur!" Yoongi whines, securing his arms around Jimin who is sitting on his lap.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi." Mrs.Park says, an amused smile on her face. "We can come back tomorrow if you like?"

Yoongi nods happily. "Can Jiminnie sleep at our house tomorrow too?"

His mom and Mrs.Park look at each other. 

"Maybe." They smile in unison.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When Yoongi has been tucked in and is staring at his glow in the dark stars, he already knows what he is going to wish for.

"Please, please, please, please, please." He repeats in a low whisper, eyes shut tightly while his small fingers clench around his Mickey and Minnie Mouse duvet tightly.

He wishes that Jimin will be able to sleep at his house tomorrow.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Yoongi's eyes fly open. He immediately jumps out of his bed and runs to where he knows his brother will be, in his room. He commands his brother to help him take a shower (because he wants to smell good if Jimin is coming, he is positive that the toddler won't like him if he smells horrible).

When he has dressed himself in nice looking clothes (that he chose himself!) he hops down the stairs, water droplets making a trail behind him from his hair, and walks into the kitchen where his mom is cooking breakfast.

She gives him a smile. "What are you all dressed up for, little man?" She asks as she stares at him combing his hair, parting it at the side and getting rid of the tangles.

"Jiminnie!" He replies, placing the small, black comb on top of the table. 

"Mhm. Are you planning on going somewhere with him?" She asks amusedly as she starts setting up the table.

Yoongi shrugs with a small smile on his face, accompanied by rosey cheeks.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Yoongi hyuuuungieeeee!" Jimin yells as he waddles cutely through the door. He is wearing a light blue and white colored striped t-shirt, toffee colored shorts and simple shoes. Yoongi notices that he is carrying a miniture backpack and a bit of hope flickers within him.

"Jiminnie!" He greets, wrapping his arms tightly around the toddler.

When they pull away, Yoongi drags Jimin into the living room by his hand. Jimin talks loudly about random things that Yoongi can't understand because he isn't pronouncing the words properly and he is talking too fast. But he smiles and pretends that he knows what Jimin is talking about anyway because he is a good friend.

They play for a long time. Mostly just Jimin wanting to play family but they can't because there isn't enough people, so all he did was pout cutely and Yoongi felt really bad.

"We're here!" A voice chirps.

Yoongi whips his head around and sees Seokjin with the other children who came to his house last week.

Taehyung is hugging Seokjin's leg again, while Hoseok is trying to carry Jungkook. Namjoon is just in between them all, looking like he is in a totally different world because he is just staring at something beside Yoongi's head.

"When did you guys get here?" Yoongi asks, he didn't hear the doorbell.

"Just now, Honggi hyung opened the door for us." Seokjin tells him as he tries to walk into the living room with Taehyung still attached to his leg looking like he is having a really good time.

"Let's play family now!" Jimin says excitedly, clapping his hands while giggling cutely. "I'm the mommy, Yoongi hyungie is the daddy, and the rest of you are the babies!"

Seokjin looks incredibly scandalized. "Why are you the mommy?" He crosses his arms as he tries to shake Taehyung off of his leg. "And why is Yoongi the daddy? should be the daddy because I am the oldest. Yoongi can be the mommy."

Jimin huffs, a pout forming on his face while his eyebrows furrow. He also crosses his arms and stands up straighter, sticking his chin out for good measure. "I want to be the mommy! And Yoongi hyungie will be the daddy!" Jimin says, grabbing Yoongi's hand.

"Why don't we let Yoongi decide?" Namjoon suggests from where he is sitting beside Hoseok and Jungkook.

All of their heads turn to look at Yoongi, who looks flustered with pretty pink dusted cheeks. "I'll be the daddy-" Seokjin's shoulders sag, "-and Jiminnie can be the mommy."

Jimin cheers loudly while Seokjin just huffs and mutters a few things.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Before they get a chance to play family, all of their parents tell them that they will be sleeping at Yoongi's house and that they [the parents] will be going somewhere so Honggi will be taking care of them.

They all cheer and make a dash towards Yoongi's room, except for Hoseok because he stays behind to help Jungkook crawl up the stairs.

"I know!" Yoongi says. "Why don't we make the Disneyland castle and then pretend that we will be going there as a family?"

The others look at each other before nodding vigorously and taking all the pillows and Yoongi's duvet so that they can make the castle.

It takes them forever to build the castle, because Taehyung kept on insisting that they should build a spaceship instead and kept on trying to build one. But they get it done anyway.

"Alright! Let's play!" Jimin exclaims excitedly. "Lets do it from the start of the day!" He then skips to the corner of Yoongi's room, lays on the floor, closes his eyes and pretends to sleep.

The others follow him; Yoongi takes the spot beside Jimin while the others lay around them. Taehyung is practically squeezing the life out of Seokjin, Hoseok has his arms loosely around Jungkook while Namjoon has his arms and legs spread out like a starfish. They all close their eyes like Jimin, and wait for whatever will happen next.

Jimin slowly sits up, faking a yawn as he stretches his arms out wide. "Wake up honey~" He sings before turning to his side and placing his lips on top of Yoongi's.

"What did you do that for?!" Yoongi asks, eyes wide.

"What?" Jimin asks innocently, eyes equally as wide as Yoongi's.

"Kiss me." Yoongi whispers, like he doesn't want anyone else to hear him.

"My mommy does that to my daddy all the time." Jimin answers as he slowly stands up, leaving a blushing Yoongi as he 'wakes up their children'.

Once Jimin has pretended to cook for them and dress them, they head off to 'Disneyland' with all of their hands interlocked as they walk in circles until they arrive at their destination.

"You look handsome, honey~" Jimin compliments when they are at the 'entrance of Disneyland'.

Yoongi clears his throat to get rid of the sudden lump in it and grips onto Namjoon and Jimin's hand a little bit tighter. "Thank you, uhm, darling. You look pretty." Jimin looks really pleased with the response and kisses Yoongi's cheek.

"Thank you!" He starts skipping off ahead with Seokjin and Taehyung, leaving a blushing Yoongi.

"He is weird." Namjoon comments from beside him (Hoseok is too busy playing with Jungkook).

"Who? Jiminnie?" Namjoon nods. "No he isn't." Yoongi says, "I think that he is really nice."

"But why does he kiss you a lot?"

Yoongi shrugs. "Maybe his parents do that a lot." He reasons, "now come on."

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Oh no! Panic at Disneyland! Panic at Disneyland!" Seokjin exclaims loudly as he runs around with Taehyung hot on his trail.

Nobody noticed, but Jungkook accidentally pulled on the duvet that was the main material of their castle which caused it to crumble along with the pillows. And now Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon are buried underneath it all.

"What's going on?! Are you guys okay?!" Honggi asks as he walks in, panic and concern evident on his face until he sees what has happened and begins to laugh heartily.

Jimin attempts to stand up and walk but trips over a pillow, Yoongi crawls out of the mess while Namjoon just stays under the duvet with his arms and legs spread out.

"Jiminnie!" Yoongi calls. "Are you alive?"

"I'm alive! I'm alive! Yoongi hyungie, help!" He answers but his voice is muffled by the duvet.

Honggi is extremely amused with the situation and cannot stop laughing. That is, until Jimin starts sniffling and Honggi has to help Yoongi lift the duvet because they are sure that the toddler is about to cry.

When they free Jimin, he runs over to Yoongi and hugs him. Honggi is pretty sure that he just wants to barf up some rainbows and unicorns because of all the cuteness that is surrounding him.

Instead he walks out with an amused smile on his face, leaving Yoongi and the others to fix the duvet and pillows.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

When they have all eaten, brushed their teeth and changed into their pajamas, they watch Honggi carry the futon inside Yoongi's room and place it on the space in front of his bed.  Honggi leaves for a moment, and returns with some blankets and pillows before saying goodnight and leaving them. Yoongi doesn't mind that he didn't tuck them in.

"Yoongi hyungie." Jimin whispers from his space on the futon.

"Yeah?" He replies as he stares at his glow in the dark stars.

"Nothing."

Yoongi puffs out a breath. What was the point of Jimin calling him if he wasn't even going to tell him anything? Just then, a Minnie Mouse plushie is flung onto his bed and two arms are placed on the side of his bed. Small, chubby fingers clench around his duvet covers and there is a cute groan as the toddler lifts himself up onto Yoongi's bed.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi whispers as he watches Jimin grab his plushie and crawl under the duvet to lay beside Yoongi.

"Can I sleep here? Tae keeps kicking me and I think that it's because Seokjin hyung told me to sleep beside him." He pouts. 

"Alright." Yoongi doesn't say anything when he feels the toddler shift to lay closer to him.

"Goodnight hyungie."

"Goodnight." Yoongi replies quietly while watches as Jimin's eyes close before turning back to stare at his glow in the dark stars again. "Please, please, please, please, please." He whispers. This time he wishes that everyone in the room will be friends forever, and that Jimin will stay really cute and pretty forever. He also wishes that he will be able to go the real Disneyland with them in the future.

When he is satisfied with his wish, he lets himself drift off to sleep.

fin


yo so this is my bangtan kid!fic~ my thirst for some kid!fics is real guys like i cannot even. but no yeah anyways, i was planning a sequel maybe (or is that too early???) for when they are teenagers ∩__∩ i'm not sure tho. but yeah if u got prompts, send them to me here: ask.fm/ChimChimsJams it doesn't have to be promots, u guys can talk to me and stuff if u want too ≧﹏≦ ♥♡♥