final

Fiance be like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Dara excitedly hop out of the plane as she inhaled the air of her homeland SOUTH KOREA, well she just arrived here, it’s been 5 long years since the last time she visited her home country. The young lad had been wishing to come home again, she misses her friends, sunbaes, hobaes, old school and the food, but for now she can eat all food she wants because she will stay here for good now since within five or six months she will be getting married to the son and only heir of Lee corporation, the most famous and most prestigious travelling corporation not only in South Korea but in the whole Asia.

 

         Well at first Dara is against with the idea of arrange marriage and she does believes in destiny, but the hell she cannot go against her parents and it’s the only way to save their company which is suffering now from crisis, and marrying Lee Donghae is the only way to save it. Well the Lee cannot say no to a Sandara Park either, she is pretty, elegant, young, caring, kind, with good manners, and brain since she graduated as a laude in Business Management at Harvard University. To sum it all a daughter-in-law which you can present to a crowd of elites, of influential people, of the aristocrats, she is someone who will people will look up to and be proud of.

 

           Dara fish her ipad and search for the Lees ” well to be a good fiancé I need to learn about my husband to be, her family background and everything” she thought of it, as she reads page by page what about them, but then when the picture of her so called  fiancé to be pops out, she almost drool since that fiancé to be of hers is jaw dropping kind of male species. With the black suit that makes him manly, those brows, lips, nose and his gaze for the heaven’s sake he is the kind of men who has a list of girls following him around

 

               

         Dara walk out of the airport who is kind of an idol or celebrity, she is a head turner with that kind of face and airport fashion, her ripped pants and simple super sized shirt and a long black coat.

 

         Dara took off her shade to look for the Lee’s representative who were task to bring her to the company but she was shock as a handsome face who is she been staring at her ipad awhile ago is the one waiting for her, the guy took off his shades as she motion Dara to come near to him and Dara had followed.

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V

 

                I can’t take off my eyes of him, He is so damn hot, the way he dress it’s like OHHH MYYY GODDDD, he looks like a super model. But Im so disappointed he is far enough to the word gentleman, like the hell he let me carry my own luggage from the lobby of the airport to the parking lot and guess what even opening the car’s door he didn’t even care to do it, and didn’t even greet me like “ Hey I will be your fiancé and Welcome back to Korea”

 

                I plop myself on the passenger’s seat and didn’t even bother to look at him, hell yes he is handsome but no manners at all!!!

 

                As the ride goes on I opened the window to smell the air outside, I feel like a kid who finally waited for summer to go to the beach. But the long ride turned to be a quite one, no one is talking so by then I kick off the conversation

 

                “Hi”

 

                “Hello”

 

                “Im Sandara”

 

                “ok”

 

                What that’s it? Does he needs to kill the conversation? Doesn’t he likes me?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter