Chapter 1

Loving Bobby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sonrin ah, what are you so distracted with?” Chaerin nudged me distracting me from my chain of thoughts. I shrugged and was about to answer before Minji interrupted “Bobby of course.”  I let out a sigh. Everyone knew I liked Bobby well I think even Bobby himself knows. Whenever his friends and he passed by me, the crowd of idiotic friends will snigger. Childish aren’t they? Speaking of the devil, they are coming towards my way. ‘Oh God! Bobby! He is with them.’ I squealed on the inside while trying to maintain a friendly smile. The idiots started sniggering as usual while Bobby noticed me and gave me a small smile. ‘Oh my God! He – Bobby smiled at me!’ I exclaimed in my head. A wide grin spread across my face. I felt a harsh nod on the top of my head and turned to glare at the person-which turned out to be Chaerin. “Yah! What was that for?” I whined to Chaerin. “Wipe that drool off your face. You look pathetic.” She scolded. Minji smirked at us which annoyed me further. I rubbed the spot where my friend hit me without mercy.  “Yah! Now I lost Bobby. Where did he go?” Minji pointed to a table few feet away from us. I looked towards the direction she pointed and felt my heart sank. Bobby was hugging his girlfriend; Kim Jisoo.  He looks so in love with her, like she was an angel that descended from the sky. She was beautiful indeed.

Kim Jisoo. She is the resident beauty of the campus. If Bobby is the school’s prince, she is the school princess. And she is really nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter