chapter one

Amazingly blind
« out of the hundred and two acts life has, you're stuck in the first one »
 
   ''Hanbin, I'm talking to you'' a hand flew in the direction of Hanbin's head but it was caught before it even got the chance of hurting the male who was sitting down on the chair, on that empty class room. ''Shut up Jiwon. I'm not in the mood'' he mumbled, pulling his friend's hand away as he thought to himself. Jiwon had noticed how strange his friend was  and how distant they have gotten. He rolled his eyes before getting into his own seat. The class was going to start soon anyways.
   '' Open your books, pace 201, we're starting today with the... Kim Hanbin'' the teacher suddenly called, noticing the male touching the device which was forbbiden by the school. The male lift his eyes to meet the teacher without lifting his head. ''Hand it to the front please and open your b-'' the teacher didn't get the chance to finish the sentence as Hanbin got up from his seat and walked out without even hesitating. The teacher was left behind, dumbfounded. Jiwon by then had raised his hand in the air, appealing teacher's eyes attention. He had noticed how frequent this kind of thing had gotten and how Hanbin has been acting strange lately. His head was so messed; his friend could feel it. His eyes even looked different from before, they looked empty and tired. Jiwon kept reminding him how he wasn't an adult and how he should relax unless he wanted to pay a visit to the hospital soon. Still, Hanbin didn't care nor fall for his words. Sometimes Jiwon felt useless because of his best friend's actions. He seemed not to care about him while Jiwon was always following him behind like a lost puppy. That could be called something like friendship. It didn't matter what, when or how, Jiwon would always have Hanbin's back, even to the point where he'd give up on his own stuff to keep Hanbin by his side, safe and sound.
   Jiwon felt quite guilty for following his friend around; he kept hidding behind trees and buildings so Hanbin wouldn't find out what he was doing; following him. The chasing didn't last long though, a huge light blue building was found by both, Hanbin and Jiwon. Without hesitating, Hanbin went in and Jiwon ran quickly, following him as he knew he would get lost on that huge building.
   '' Again. '' a clap was heard, echoing in the room. Jiwon pushed his bother further just to see Hanbin in a studio, he had sneeked out through the small tree that gave access to the outside of the school and so had Jiwon. ''B.I., you won't make it if you keep on being like this.'' B.I.? Who the heck was B.I.? There were only two males in the room. One was the instructor and the other was obviously Hanbin; was the other male going crazy? Was he calling some kind of ghost or something? Hanbin's voice mumbled a forced word ''Alright'' and that was when Jiwon understood what was going in. He frowned, why didn't Hanbin tell him whatever was going on with him? But then again, something didn't make sense at all. Jiwon shook his head, throwing his thoughts away as he went back to school; as much as he wanted to know what was going on with his friend, he would rather discover from his mouth than hearing something he would feel hurt about.
 
   ''Jiwon, have you seen Hanbin?'' Jennie suddenly asked, patting her friend's shoulder, just to earn a sigh from him who was also shaking his head. ''Let's grab lunch, he shall be here soon...I think'' was all Jiwon could say in that moment. The previous events were still in his head; he wondered why Hanbin was hidding things from his almost brother. They've known each other for so long that it eventually got annoying for Jiwon, waiting for Hanbin to trust him. He had done nothing wrong towards him so he didn't really understand the reason for him to hide things from his best friend. Jennie noticed how Jiwon was distracted and slapped his arm ''I'm talking to you!'' she half shouted just to call his attention. Jiwon laughed quietly, rubbing his nape as he apologized to her who simply shrugged his shoulders. Looking at her made him remember how Hanbin had told him the huge crush he had on her since he met her, two years ago. He didn't actually understand that crush at all; she was so different from the other girls... So strange, sometimes way too agressive and too loud. He could see Hanbin through her though. Without, noticing, a smile was plasted right on his lips, he was surelly thinking how she got Hanbin's attention but then again, it wasn't hard as she was quite a loud person. 
   Jiwon took her arm and pulled her to the cafetaria. Even though she was the closest to Hanbin, they were still friends and Jiwon wondered how they even got to be friends. He remembered how he argued with Hanbin, saying he only needed a noisy person by his side and that noisy person's spot was already taken and well taken by Jiwon who was obviously something close to the class clown. He liked playing around and nobody would be sad around him nor left out as he didn't really care about the outside but the inside. ''Stop smiling, there are no girls around for you to smile like that, you idiot!'' Jennie glared at him, laughing after. His smile was obviously his charm but for Jennie, he was more of a playboy as he actually had a lot of girls wanting to get close to him due to his warm heart. Jennie found it annoying sometimes ''You better buy me food anyways'' she told him, stepping on his feet as she let go of his arm. Jiwon glared at her and smacked her head ''Yah, even though you are a friend of mine and Hanbin it doesn't mean I can't hit you!'' he told her, eventually starting to laugh after a few seconds. He wouldn't hit her and she knew that way too well. Jiwon rolled his eyes at the way Jennie stuck out her tongue at him; they were so childish towards each other. Jennie had been recieving the stares for a while after the girls who actually had a crush on Jiwon discovered how close they were. Either that or they'd try to befriend her but she always refused as for some reason, she didn't get along with girls at all. Instead, she got along with boys the most; no drama, no shopping, no high heels. Perfect. That was the way she described her life around Hanbin and Jiwon who she made fun of most of the time, as in a playful way.
   Jiwon suddenly pulled the chair out for Jennie. The female raised her eyerbow and crossed her arms under her chest ''Oh yeah? You think I'd fall for that basic one?''  she scoffed and shook her head before pulling her hand out to slap Jiwon's arm ''You're loosing quality, my friend'' she , sitting down on another chair as Jiwon simply shrugged his shoulders and mentally scolded himself for being so obvious. His eyes caught a female he had been eyeing for a while. He knew very well who she was and he was totally focused on her but he didn't want to admit he had something for her. He woke up from his daydream as Jennie shouted ''Kim Jiwon has his eyes on a girl'' out loud, gaining his attention. His eyes widened and he noticed a playful smirk right on her lips. The girls in the cafetaria looked around quickly, trying to understand who that girl was and the girl he had his eyes on simply rolled her eyes, knowing he was probably a playboy who would dump that girl --which she never thought would be her-- in one or two days. She didn't know him though, he wasn't like that at all. Panicking, he got up and cupped Jennie's cheeks, pressing his lips on hers. His mind went blank. He wasn't able to think at all nor was the female whose eyes grew big, bigger than they ever did. She didn't dare to move at all. In that moment, the cafetaria went quiet. So quiet that the bag dropping to the floor could be heard even though it was almost empty. The croud looked over at the huge doors just to notice Hanbin standing there quietly. Jiwon pulled away, biting his lip as he noticed the girl he was looking at was gone. His eyes suddenly noticed everyone was looking somewhere and that somewhere was nowhere but the cafetaria's doors. ''Great'' he sighed and got up, wanting to explain his best friend what just happened. Hanbin picked up his backpack and made his way to the table quietly, knowing everyone was looking at him but that still didn't intimidate him.
   ''Congradulations, for how long?'' he asked, obviously he was sad with the situation. His eyes could be translated into simple words. He was hurt, sad, feeling betrayed, lost, exhausted... there was so much to say yet he decided to hide it and turned to Jennie, patting her head gently. She was still shocked, touching her lips. She never imagined that this would ever happen, especially with her closest friends. Her head lift to see Hanbin but her expression changed to something close to scared and horror as her eyes met Hanbin. He smiled slightly before sitting down besides her '' I'm hungry, are you eating that?'' he pointed to her plate. Her eyes closed for a few seconds and after opened slightly, glaring at him '' Don't you dare, Kim Hanbin''  all the awkwardness had gone away in less than two seconds, Hanbin was able to get the environment to normal but Jiwon felt left out as Hanbin didn't even turn his head to look at him, not even once did he try to steal Jiwon's food like he used to do on the cafetaria. Hanbin did change, not in years but in a matter of seconds and it was basically Jiwon's fault. Or at least he thought so.
 
 
[Author note]: Hello there guys, hope you like the first chapter. Can you guess who the mystery girl is? I'm not sure, maybe if you watched Mix and Match, you might c: Anyways. I hope you enjoyed this small peek to the story; the first chapter; I'll be publishing as much as i can, do not count with updates everyday; i'm a bit busy to be honest. Anyways, leave your opinions down on those small magical boxes / le speaking about the comment section / so I can know what you think about the story so far and what you'd like to see happening / think that will happen any time soon. That's all, I guess? c: OH wait, thank you for those who susbcribed to my story, I hope you guys do like it and please check out my other fanfictions, I'll be updating everything soon!.