Final

24 Hours

"Hakyeon-ah,tomorrow you will go and move to Seoul Cancer Hospital (I just create it..I don't know if it is real..^^'') because there are many professional doctors that can help you..I hope you are ready..",said Doctor Park.."Hey~Dr. Park,I'm always ready since I born..Hahaha..It feels like I'm taking exam in school right now..See you Dr.Park!",said Hakyeon while smile happily at Dr. Park..Dr.Park stare at his patient-who is smiling at him right now- eventhough he is having difficult with his sickness that can't be treaten anymore..He smile back at Hakyeon and then go to his it other patient..

While at Seoul Cancer Hospital..

TaekWoon-or the patient or nurses or doctor or whatever humans being there call him Leo- look outside while counting how many days will he live..."I'm sorry,Leo..We can't do anything eventhough there are so many things and medicals here..You only can live long maybe in one week.."..Dr.Lee's voice still can be heard in his ears.."Leo-ah,starting from tomorrow,you will have a new friend..He is from Busan Hospital.After this,maybe you won't just stare outside anymore!",said Suzy,his nurse..

Suzy are cleaning and arranging the bed that placed beside Leo for the patient that will arrive tomorrow..Leo always ignore the nurses and people who talk to him..He is really sad with the news..He always stare outside the windows,blankly..

Leo is bothered by the sunshine so he pull his blanket to cover his face and try to sleep again.."Hakyeon-ah,today you will be placed here,arrasseo??",ask Suzy."Okay~",answer Hakyeon,happily..He look beside his bed and saw a figured that look like a dead.. "Err..Suzy,is this really my room?",ask Hakyeon."Of course yes.Why??",ask Suzy back.."Nothing..It just..Am I going to sleep here beside a dead person?? Err..scary~",said Hakyeon while stare at the 'dead person'."Dead??Am I look like a dead person right now??",said Leo while stare at Hakyeon.."ARGHHH!! I'm sorry!! I won't disturb you sleep,Mr.Dead!! I'll be a good new roommate!!",said Hakyeon while close his eyes because of scared..

Leo glared at Hakyeon because Hakyeon just call him 'Mr.Dead'."Hahahah!! Mr.Dead??",laughed Suzy..Hakyeon open his eyes slowly when he heard Suzy's laughed that won't stop.."Hey,Mr.Dead,is this nurse okay??",ask Hakyeon.Leo just shrugged his shoulder,don't know the situation.. "Hakyeon,this is Leo,your roommate.And he is not dead yet..I hope you guys will be a good friend..I have another work..so bye~",explain Suzy while chuckling a little..

"Ouh,hi Leo..I'm sorry because I just call you Mr.Dead..^^'' I'm Hakyeon,your new roommate!",said Hakyeon.Leo ignore Hakyeon and stare at the window,as usual..Hakyeon glared at him because of his characteristics..Leo turned his head to look at Hakyeon who is doing a birds origami..And he continue doing that until he is satisfied..Leo look at HakYeon."Huh!You are just wasting time doing that..=_=",said Leo."Hey!!Just,it's fun doing this than yours!Always stare at the window..",reply Hakyeon.."But,why birds??",ask Leo,interested with the origami.Hakyeon who noticed it give one to Leo.Leo accept it."Because,birds are live freely,flying in the sky~"reply Hakyeon.Leo just nod before Hakyeon ask him something."Hey,have you try to run away from here,only one night?" Leo look at him with suprised look." Of course no!",said Leo."Huh!Coward boy..When I'm still in Busan Hospital,I always ran out from the hospital..Every night..Try to looking for freedom~Hah! What about you follow me tonight??",ask Hakyeon."Where?",ask Leo."I'll wake you up to go to my place..10:30pm..",said Hakyeon.

10:30pm...

"Are you ready,Leo?",ask Hakyeon while look around like James Bond.."I have be ready since this morning!",Leo answered it with full of spirit.."Woah! I'm just getting ready!",said Hakyeon.Leo just glared at him.."What? I'm saying the truth.. =_=",said Hakyeon while making a stank face.."Whatever~Hurry up!",said Leo..They tip toed in the hospital and use the back doors to run from the hell..(lmao)They arrived at Han river at 11 pm..They sit there to rest while enjoying the beautiful scene of Han river..

"So,this is your hangout place?Every night?",ask Leo.."Yes..Aren't here,it peace?This is life~",said Hakyeon.Leo look at him.."Hakyeon,are you really sick??Why are you always happy like you are healthy??",ask Leo,again.."Should I sad?If I keep silent,keep being sad,my illness will be worst even more..Do you know,we should enjoy our life when we are still here..In this world..Because we can die anytime..So,what is the point for being sad and think about our luck..I want to be free like a bird..",explain Hakyeon.."Are you teasing me??I am being silent because I already know when I'll die..I will die in one week..If you are in my place,will you still smile??",said Leo,almost screaming..Hakyeon lean his head on Leo's shoulder because of tired.."I'm sorry,Leo..I wll be a good roommate..",said Hakyeon,softly.."It's okay''I'm sorry,too,Hakyeon..So,how much time are left for you??",ask Leo..But Hakyeon didn't reply."Hakyeon,are you sleeping??But why are your hand too cold??",ask Leo..He look at Hakyeon's face..Hakyeon's eyes are closed and his face is really pale.."Hakyeon,your face is really pale..You must be really tired,right?Hakyeon..."said Leo while crying quietly..

"This is my life..A boy who had teach me the meaning of life and happiness suddenly leave from my sight in 24 hours.You have teach me the meaning of life..."said Leo.He just sit there,crying non-stop there holding Hakyeon's now cold hand..

After one week...

Leo lie in his bed,almost lifeless..He look at his family,know that today is his last time to look at them.."Woonie..Don't leave us..",cried his mother..Whole of his family,his parents and his two noonas..His father turned his head,can't bear the situation of Leo anymore..He silently crying while one of his noona hug their mother,crying..Well,if it is you,you will cry too right?

Leo blink his eyes again,while trying to hold his mother's hand.."Om..ma..Don't cry..If you cry..I won't rest in peace..",said Leo softly..His words make his mother and noona (who was sitting behind their mother) cry louder..He smile,still remembered what has Hakyeon told him.."Hakyeon-ah..I miss you..Wait for me..Okay?",said Leo..His parents look at him sadly..While remembered their only son's story about Hakyeon.."Hakyeon-ah,if you are hear and if you can hear us..Please,take care of our Taekwoon for us..",said his mother..They just don't know that someone else in the room,watching them with a sad smile..They just can't see him..'I will,Leo's omma..'

Suddenly,Leo feel like he can't breath probably..His vision start to blury..He know,it's time to go now..He look at his family once again and smile..'Goodbye..' And he start to close his eyes..And the Jung's family know,that the eyes won't ever open anymore..Forever..They just cry their heart out..Can't believe that Jung Taekwoon,their only son in the family,has gone..'Welcome,Jung Taekwoon aka Leo..'

Leo look at his body..Sad that his soul has gone..The body look really lifeless.."It's my body anyway..",said him.."Yeah yeah..whatever Leo..Now follow me..Stop stare at your body.."Leo search for the voice..The voice are very familiar to him..He saw a figured who lean his right shoulder at the window Leo use to stare at before..The face that he miss..The boy that teach him the meaning of life..He really miss it.."Hakyeon!",Leo scream before run and hug Hakyeon (I think soul can touch each other huh?).Hakyeon just hug him back and smile.."Yeah..I'm here~".Leo released the hug and ask Hakyeon.."Did you watch me all this time?"."Yes,I guess??",smile Hakyeon playfully..Leo just pout cutely.."Aww..you never do that when I was still alive..",said Hakyeon while pout cutely..

Leo snorted.."I just know you that day.."."yes...say the one who cried all the time..XD",tesed Hakyeon..Leo just look away as he felt ashamed after found out that Hakyeon aways watch him after Hakyeon gone.."Aww,...Why Are You So CUTEEEEEE????!!!",scream Hakyeon as he is jumping,and I mean fangirling.."-_-"<-- Leo's face right now,,. "Okay! Let's get out from this room..We will look around..And don't worry..No one can see us..".Leo just nodded.He really hope that no one can see them..They walk out..

They arrived at a place..A place that they have went once.."Hakyeon,aren't here.."."yes..I miss this place already..It feel like I haven't come here for 10000 years,,".When it is one week??Oh My..You are so dramatic..",said Leo while smirk..Hakyeon just smile evily at Leo.."Okay okay..Let's sit at the place before..Shall we??",ask Hakyeon while sit at the place they sat before..Yes,I think you guys know it already..No you not??It's Han River,of course..

"hakyeon,did you heard what did my mother said before??",ask Leo while enjoy the scenery of Han River.."Yes..And I already make a promise with her and myself..I should take care of you..Replace them..And you will be suffered..muahahahaha",laugh Hakyeon..Leo look at him,dibelief.."I just wanna feel the freedom like you and now you wanna make me suffered?? Oh no no..it's not gonna happen!",said Leo while chase Hakyeon..They chase each other before lying down on the bench(?).."Yeah..I'm gonna make you suffered with my freedom..just kidding..we will enjoy this freedom together..",said Hakyeon..He look at Leo.."Promise me that you will take care of me too?",said Hakyeon while pulled out his pinky finger..Leo tangled(?) his pinky finger with Hakyeon while smile.."Promise,chingu..".And that's how they become a bestfriend..For eternity..

END...

A/N: Okay..I have edited this story of mine..Oh my,I know it's still short but I don't know what should I do..T^T Please forgive me if thus story is still short..Ignore any of grammar mistakes and typo..Thanks again for reading this..^^