That Girl

I want you, nevertheless

 

The boys and I are sitting. Well finally. I thought my legs are going to cry. I really do not know why, but the last time I'll really get tired. The drive is weakened only after the fan's started commitments that they can not find J-hope pretty. "Not pretty enough". I think since it all started. "Jimin? Want also here. This drink is really tasty. I've just mixed together. Test times", called out to me J-hope. He is always very coming forth with him and I always find something to laugh about. We are truly a Crazy-dual. "Yes, give it to me, please." Having indulged in a little refreshment, I saw already the first nod. I was already on my feet, because they have lain down to sleep. Where should I sit down me? Everywhere is already occupied. OMO I will sleep when I hear V breathe so I could fall directly into a slack swoon. Hmm .. I tried the items set aside in order to sit down myself few can. Until I suddenly heard footsteps. It sounded as if it would be none of our team. The steps come, as they would not know where they are right now, so slowly and fortsichtig, was this person. A hint of a vibration I felt a short time in my heart. Something profoundly took me with him, I emptied my mind and missed me a new start. Her hair ground at my cheek, as she moved away from me. My arm reached for her. After this girl that I looked familiar. But what was that, please?

 

       

I know I have to go after her now. My head told me that I should run before I can no longer see. But my body simply stopped. I felt a little ripped off. As if she had played with my feelings. But as a boy I was supposed to take something to the last shoulder is not it? That was just a kiss. A delicate .. Whatever the reason, it felt lovingly. But why it makes such a thing. Okey. Where are you. I realized that I'm running after her when I was getting impatient because I could not find.

She was really gone. Did she want to have only one man you could kiss shortly? Or what. I stared into the empty rage. The thought that she just needed to kiss someone made me aggressive. So no girl should be. I agree. "Jimin? Ehy, we woke up again. Let's go."

 

A few days later.

Oh and now I remembered back to the girl. Oh how I do it. Why I do it to me. I wasting my thoughts and I'm even hurt. Ausgerechtet them I saw every day and several times. But since that day, I have not even once seen. I really do not know why. If I would perhaps even see, I might be quiet. Or talk to her. 

"Jimin are you all right," Taehyung's voice sounded gravely. Too serious. I nodded, so as not to have to talk, but something stops him not starting. "Jimin, was but honestly, why are you the last time so bad in what you actually can so well. ???" His eyes penetrate itself into me. I tried to have no eye contact. When I looked past him, I saw them. The girl that I always saw, but then no longer work after kiss .....

"Heeey. Jimin, what are you doing?" Was Taehyung loud. He was annoyed because he was nice to me and I ignored him entirely. But the girl, what did she have? Why she looked so .. Oh N-No.. What the hell .. What´s doning on?

I think she has a boyfriend. Can this be? I tried my gaze from her avert, I could not, I have so long looks, until I could no longer see. She ran away from that kind of boy. I do not understand! I'm really angry. Now I know that it has only played with me. Why she did it. She came so quietly like a fairy and her kiss was so intense that it shocked me. I've never kissed anyone. Since there had never been so far in my relationships. All I know is that they back the war. I do not care if she's afraid that her boyfriend will notice it. 

A day later:

As soon as I did not run in the idea and already I see them again at the end of the hallway. My heart was hard to hear. Was it because I'll pay your home or I am secretly excited? I do not know. But I'm sure that I would get out there soon. She stood alone. She leaned against the wall and now slowly looked up. I could hear them whisper from afar. Was she singing on? Her voice was very sweet. Engelsgleich. Her long hair covered her thinning or because they had some free shoulders to. She tapped her foot. I did not know when I should do it. When? It's really hard. No matter. I saw now that she closed her eyes. So now? "LOS", I thought to myself. I went, I tried to go faster. Now I was standing right in front of her. You did not hear me. They listened to music with her headphones. I waited. I'm waiting. I want them to look me in the eye. And then. As soon as she opened her eyes and then I kissed her. Intensive than they. My heart no longer belonged to me. I felt her bound. Without that I've ever talked to her normally. I felt it simple. There's something between us.