I.

One of a Kind

Taemin didn't knew what he was doing in the middle of the white painted hallways, lost you could say. He didn't knew what he was doing here in the first place. And the 5 inch long high heels were killing his foot, so was the stuffy dress that Kibum put him in. 

"Minnie~" a familiar voice whined and Taemin's anger rose. "Kim ing Jongin! You said you'll be here in two minutes and it's been freaking twenty minutes!" the dressed up boy said. "Who dressed you up? You look cute like this." Jongin ignored his best friend as he walked around Taemin. "Eh?" a pink tint flashed in his cheek and he replied. "Kibum hyung did." Jongin gently a pink dyed lock and smiled. "You look cute enough, any guy could fall for you." Taemin felt uncomfortable. 

"Where is Minho hyung and Kibum hyung?" Jongin asked, finally done with eyeing him. "Eh? Minho and Kibum hyung are in their rooms. I couldn't find one. They said that the girl's dorm is full so I'll have to live in the boys dorm. They didn't give me a dorm number so I figured I could choose any" Taemin said. "And you want to share a room with me?" Jongin asked. "Ah, yes. I don't want any random guy to be groping me around." Taemin rolled his eyes. Jongin smiled in relief. "I'm glad. Now come on, Lee Taemi!" Jongin grabbed the others hand and ran, but Taemin tripped in the heels. "What a pity." Jongin smirked and 'Taemi' rolled 'her' eyes. 

Taemin yelped in surprise as Jongin bent down and picked her up, bridal style. "Oh my freaking gosh, put me down right now, Kim Jongin!" he shrieked in a not so manly voice. "No way, princess Taemi!" Jongin cackled and walked to the way he came from and stopped in his track. 

"Eh? What is it, Jong..." Taemin's voice stuck on his throat as he stared at the cute boy in front of her. He felt it, for a second their eyes met and a spark ran down his spine. It felt as if it was just the two of them alone there when Taemin realised that he was in another man's arms and felt embressed. His face grew hot as he turned and buried his face into Jongin's nape. Jongin started to walk away from the boy and Taemin mumbled. "That was soooo... embressing..."

Jongin chuckled, but he was not amused as he had seen the exchange between his Taemin and Lee Jinki. And he didn't like it. Not a bit. 

As they made their way to the dorm, only one thing ran in Jongin's mind. 'You are mine, Taemin. No one will take you away...' 

A/N : The picture is not mine~ :D Enjoy it~