001

I'll Find Someone Better Than You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

"Oppa, please don't leave me!" Naeun cried. "I'm too sick and tired of you, let's break up" Taemin told her.
"Oppa... We know each other since the 1st year of high school... It been 4 years already" Her eyes was full of tears. "You're only 21 years old, don't you have someone else?" He asked. "Oppa, are you breaking up with me because of her?" She asked. "Who are you talking about?" He tried to denied. "Her, Minah..." The girl said. "You have someone too! What's that guy name again... Is it LEE MINHYUK?!" He screamed. "Oppa, he's just my friend, my childhood friend" Naeun was telling the truth. "Really?!" He gave her a evil stared. "Oppa..." Tears drop down from her eyes. "Naeun-ah, I can't take it anymore... Let's break up" He threw the couple ring that we each have to the ground before leaving the house that we live together. "Oppa-ahh!" The girl yelled as she cried. She couldn't stand anymore so she slope down to the hard wooden floor. She went to their room and lay down on their bed facing the side that Taemin always sleep on. She curled herself up and start hugging the pillow. She grabbed a picture of her and Taemin that was on a desk beside our bed. She hold the picture tightly. 

The next day... 


The messy hair girl waddle out of the bed, brushed her teeth and then headed to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and there were nothing in there. She decided to go to the grocery store that was a block away from the apartment. When she got down, she saw the nearby park that she and Taemin was always hang out together. She sat down on the bench that was underneath a tree that her and Taemin first know each other. All of the memories was flowing in her head. Tears start to drop as she titled her head down. Suddenly, She feel a heavy weight that push up the benches a little bit. "Are you ok?" Naeun heard a man voice. She looked up and saw a guy that was kinda cute and handsome, I guess. He gave me a napkin. "Kam-Kamsamida" She sobbed. She grabbed his napkin and start crying on it. "Can you tell me why?... Cause you know, if you tell me why, you'll feel much better" He comfort her. The way he comfort her makes her wanna cried even more. "It's ok" He patted her back, then pulled her in an embrace. *Why is he treating me like this? We're just stranger*. "Thank you, I'll better go now" She stand up an bowed at him 90 degrees. "See you later" He waved at her. *See me later?*. She went to the grocery and bought some food for me.

 


 Naeun's POV:

When I got home, I saw Taemin and that girl, Minah. They were trying to make out in my HOUSE. Yes, it's actually my apartment that I bought with my own money. He just asked to move in with me and of course I said 'yes' cause I was in love with him at that point. "Get out! Now!" I pointed my index finger at the door. "Now!" I command as my tears drop. They just walk away without even say a word. Minah just gave me an evil glance before she left. I was too tired to fight with them. I dropped myself on the couch, putting a pillow on my lap and lean my head on it. I was too sick and tired of this stupid thing. I promise to myself that I will forget about him, I'm just gonna focus on the future not the past... Maybe...

The next few months...


I went to work, just like everyday. But today, we have a new employee, he look pretty familiar. "Annyeoseoyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida, but you can call me L for short" He introduce himself. "Annyeoseoyo, Son Naeun imnida" I greeted him. "We met again Ms. Naeun... And btw, you don't have speak formally to me, we're the same age" He told me. "Oh- Nae" I nodded gently. His desk was in front of me, sure he look handsome, but I think I met him somewhere before. "Excuse me, but can I ask you a question?" I asked him while he was working. "Go ahead" He smiled at me. "Do- do you think we met somewhere before? You seems kinda familiar..." I struggled. "Don't you remember me? The guy that comfort you when you were sad" He looked at me. "Oh- yea, it was you then" I realized. "Are you free during lunch? Would you mind going out for lunch with me?" He asked. "Sure" I replied. At lunch he pick me up with his car and drove to a restaurant. When we got there, we sat down at the couch table(?). But to my surprise, Taemin and Minah sat at the table in front of us. I looked down while gripping my two hands tight. "Are you ok?" He asked making me looked up. "Uhm- Yea" I stumbled. "Long time no see" A familiar voice coming this wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter