Not in that way - Sam Smith

BTS 10 Day Song Challenge
​     If there is anything that Jungkook hates more than anything, it was how Taehyung treats him. The way Taehyung kisses him on the lips. The way Taehyung swears up and down that he would never find another boy as sweet as Jungkook.  The way Taehyung nuzzles against his neck at night. When he says he could never be as free with Jimin like he can with him. But wake up from the drunken slumber the next day only to go back to the man he spited just the night before.

​     Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook once again that night, moving in closer but the younger stops him.  Jungkook has his hands on Taehyung’s hips. Firm, the younger making sure to keep a distance as he looks into his friend’s eyes.

​     “Hold on.” Jungkook says as their eyes meet and Taehyung pauses, seemingly all ears.

​     “Mmm?  What is it Kookie?” The elder is moving closer now once again, arms loosely wrapped around Jungkook.

​     “You don’t have to say anything; because I know what the answer is but-”

​     “But what Jungkook, just tell me.” Taehyung leans in now, face only inches away from Jungkook’s. The younger closes his eyes feeling how close the other is,  sighing out his nerves before he feels Taehyung’s lips on his.

​     “I think I- No… I know I’m in love with you.”

​     Jungkook opened his eyes, and there aren’t words for what felt to Jungkook minutes dragging on to hours.

​     “I love you too, Kook…” but, Jungkook thinks. “But I don’t know if it’s in the way that you want me to.” Taehyung has his arms around Jungkook tightly now, and slowly Jungkook wraps his arms around the other as well holding the boy close in his embrace.

     Jungkook is heartbroken, despite the fact that he knew this was going to be what happen. He feels a small tear drop trickle at the corner of his eyes but holds back from crying. His efforts weaken as he weeps and somewhere in between he hears Taehyung saying, “I’m sorry.”