Anniversary

Lost Star

The Anniversary

“Happy Annivversarry babyy... i’m so happy to spend this one year with you..”

Jessica just smile as a reply to Yuri.

“Baby.. i wish we still can celebrate our 2nd, 3rd till 50th anniversary.. I love you Jessica Jung” He continues with a charming smile on his face.

 He can’t help but smile whenever he saw his girlfriend.. the smile that can melt every girls’ heart except Jessica.. that smile.. Kwon Yuri’s smile...

Then, he give Jessica a bouquet of flower.

 

“Thank You Yuri..” Said Jessica with just a smile, then she sipped the coffee in front of her.

 

“It’s nothing babe.. I love you.. love you so much..” again, Jessica just smile as a reply..

“Thanks... thanks for loving me that much.. thanks for everything you’ve gave me.. Yuri..”

“Stop saying thank you baby.. its nothing..” he cares Jessica’s cheek as stare at her lovingly.

‘I love you’ he mumble to himself

“Okay then, lets eat Yuri..”

They eat the food silently, it feels so awkward.. they were busy with their own mind... after finished the food, Yuri keep staring at Jessica..

“I love you baby.. really.. i love you so much..” he can’t help.. he really love this girl in front of him.. he really want to be with her forever if he could..

 

“Ahh.. Yuri.. i need to go to toilet..” she get up and go to toilet.

 

--

 

“Why ??” Jessica seeing herself in the mirror..

“Why you do this to me?? Why ??” A tear fell down from her eyes..

“ I can’t... Hiks.. hikss..”

“I can’t love you back Yuri...” she’s crying herself in the toilet.

“What should i do ?” she keep crying..

 

--

 

“Yuri.. am i take a long time?” Jessica ask while she sit on the chair.

 

“No.. not that long.. its okay if you take a long time tho.. i’ll wait for you.. kkeke”

 

“What a Cheezy kwon yuri..” she stick out her tongue.

 

She feel better after crying her heart out, she pretend to be okay in front of her called boyfriend.

 

“Okay then.. Lets go home? Ill send you home..”

 

--

“You want to come in Yul ?” Jessica asked when Yuri send her home.

“No no.. no need,, ill go home now.. you should rest baby..” Yuri said while he cares his girlfriend’s hair.

 

“O-oh.. okay then..”

 

“Yess,, okay then.. Goodnight baby,, take some rests okay?? I love you..” He kissed her forehead before he walk to his car.

“Okay Yuri.. Goodnight..”

--

 

Yuri now were driving his car.. he don’t want to go home.. he need a refreshing.. he need to forget whats inside his heart.. even just for a while..

He drive to a club that he is always come everynight..

 

“Taeng.. give me some wine... please..” Taeng, a bartender and kwon Yuri’s best friend since childhood.

“Yah!! Kwon Yuri.. till when will you always get drunk everynight ?” Taeyeon didn’t give what yuri want, he feels pity seeing his bestfriend being like this just because of a girl.

 

“Taeyeon-ahh.. pleaseee.... just this time,,,, “ Yuri pleaded

 

He cant help.. he cant see his bestfriend like this.. it hurts him too.. he’s his besfriend since they both were in mother’s womb

 

“Okay Yul.. just this time...” then, he give what his bestfriend’s ask.

Yuri drunk herself till he’s out of his mind,,

 

“It’s hurts Taeng.. hiks.. hiks..”

 

“Should i just let her go??”

 

“Am i that selfish ??”

 

Yuri keep screaming his heart out.. this is too much for him... he loves his girlfriend too much.. but his girlfriend keep on loving anyone else.. it hurts him so much..

 

“Taeng-ahh... WHAT SHOULD I DO ??!!” he screams before he collapsed.

 

“Aishh... this kid...” taeyeon said, then he try to call someone.

 

“Yah!! You guys!! Help me to carry him!” he asked his friend.

 

“Ahh ye,, Yebin-ahh.. its you?”

“..”

“Yes,, im sorry before.. to call you at this time.. but.. can you help me to pick this kid to his home?”

“..”

“Ahh, okay okay.. thanks anyway.. i’ll wait for you..”

“...”

“Ne,, see you!”

 

He ended the phone then, he continues his works.

 

 

-

 

-

 

“Hyebin-ahh.. i really don’t know what to do..ishh this kid is really troublesome..” taeyeon said to Hyebin, when she about to leave the club to send yuri home.

 

“Gwenchana Taeyeon-ahh.. i know what this kid feel..”

 

“Yeahh.. this kid’s really.. but.. sometimes.. i pity him.. his love story was really... maybe i’ll do the same thing if i were him..”

Hyebin just cares his back.

“It’s okay Taeng,, let he solve his love problem haha...”

 

“Ahh.. ne..ne.. but...”

 

“I know.. he can do that Taeng.. Gwenchana.. Yuri isn’t a kid anymore..haha”

-

-

-

 

To Be Continue

 

please leave a comment if you like this story :)