1/1

I need U

Yoongi was coming home late because of his work. Jimin used to it now. So he will never wait for Yoongi everynight. Before, Jimin can't sleep without Yoongi but now he used to it. 

-------

 

Yoongi came home early today because he finished his work . He open the front door slowly and entered. 

 

He close the door and walked toward the living room. He saw nobody there.

 

'Jimin must be sleeping now' he thought and sigh. He really want to sleep with Jimin. 

He then walk slowly to the bedroom. He open the door slowly and smile when he saw his boyfriend sleeping , back facing him.

 

He took off his coat and clothes then changes to some comfortable clothes. He walk toward the bed and lay beside Jimin. 

 

Yoongi then wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist from behind and rest his head on Jimin's back.

 

He was really shocked when Jimin turn around facing him and hug him tightly and rest his head in Yoongi's chest 

 

'Did I wake you up, baby?' Yoongi asked as he caress Jimin's fluffy hair and kiss Jimin head.

 

Jimin shook his head and look up facing Yoongi. He then kiss Yoongi's lips. Then he hug Yoongi tightly again.

 

'Hey, what's wrong, babe?' Yoongi asked

 

'I miss you, hyung' Jimin said slowly like a whisper but Yoongi heard him.

 

'I miss you too, Minnie' Yoongi said. 

'Hey, I want to asked something' Yoongi said.

 

He then sat up and rest his back at the bed head and straightened his leg. Jimin then sat up and sat on Yoongi's laps.

 

'Before, you can't sleep without me. But now I see you always sleep alone.' Yoongi sigh. 'It's like you don't need me anymore.' Yoongi pout.

 

Jimin jaw dropped when he heard what his boyfriend said. 

 

'Hyung! What do you mean that I don't need you anymore? Of course I need U!' Jimin said half yelled because he was really shocked. 

 

'You don't have to shouted, Minnie' Yoongi said.

 

'I can sleep alone now because I'm used to it that you came home late' Jimin sigh 

'Maybe I can sleep alone now but I need U for everything else. I need to be loved like how you love me. I need your kisses and hug. I need U by my side whenever I'm afraid or nervous. Seriously, Yoongi how can you ever  think something like this?' Jimin then lowered his head and sigh.

 

Yoongi looked at Jimin and stared at Jimin.

 

'Baby, look at me' Yoongi said as he cupped Jimin face. Jimin then looked at Yoongi. Yoongi lean his face closer to Jimin and kiss Jimin . It was a simple sweet kiss.

 

'Okay. I'm sorry because I thinked that way.' Yoongi said

 

Yoongi then lay back on the bed. Jimin want to move beside Yoongi but Yoongi asked him to sleep above him. Jimin just lay on top of Yoongi and rest his head on Yoongi chest. 

 

'I'm sorry because I made you mad.' Yoongi said

 

'Why do you apologize? I'm not even mad at you' Jimin said as he sit up back and face Yoongi 

 

'Then why do you lowered your head after you said everything?' 

 

'It's just...ehmm..' Jimin hesitated. 

 

'Just what,  Minnie?' 

 

'I'm a bit disappointed and shocked when you said that I don't need U anymore. I mean how can you ing think something ridiculous like that' 

 

'Language, Minnie' Yoongi warned.

 

'Ah.. sorry, hyung' 

 

'I'll never think that you don't need me anymore again.' Yoongi said.

 

Jimin then lean down and kiss Yoongi lips. After that he lay on top of Yoongi and rest his head on Yoongi chest. 

 

'Love you hyung. And remember I always need U' Jimin then hug Yoongi waist tight and close his eyes. 'Good night, hyung'

 

'Love you too. And I always be there when you need me.' Yoongi said as he carresed Jimin fluffy hair. 'Night, baby' Yoongi then closed his eyes and sleep 

Jimin smile when he heard Yoongi said that. He then look up at Yoongi and saw Yoongi was already asleep. He lean down and peck Yoongi lips then he close his eyes and sleep at the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi smiled when he feel Jimin pecking him. Then he fell asleep while hugging his Jimin.

------

Hye!! That's it! This is just a short story that I got the idea when I was so bored in class,hehhehe 😝. A drabble maybe?. Hihi. I know the story is not well written 😔But if you like it please do comment and subscribe! And upvote maybe?😉