Stardome presents the second-oldest member of Sw33T

Sw33T [New Girlgroup] Apply Closed! Mianhae! But I will surely make another one!

 

 

Sw33T

 

    From: Stardome and Starship Ent. CEO's.

The second-oldest unni is named Kwon Seul Rin and she became known first as the little sister of Big Bang's G-dragon or Kwon Jiyoung. Same to the experience of Ri Ae, she was also known as Donghyun's baby sister. Seul Rin has 5 siblings in their family including G-dragon. She is the third-oldest in the family and the only girl out of all the siblings. She has a  photographer big brother who travels around the world. G-dragon is also an over protective big brother who also shooo aways the boys like Donghyun. Seul rin doesn't like acting cute and she likes reading books. Seul rin had experience of being an MC, Cf girl and she works as a waitress before in a cofee shop. 

Her bestfriends are IU, Jiyeon of T-ara and f(x) Krystal. Ri Ae and Seul Rin might have been friends also since their friends are almost the same. They are both Mcing in shows even in Sw33T's Debut Showcase, Music Core and many more, Ri Ae doesn't like too much aegyo too and they accidentally both have RinRin nicknames.  Seul rin is really innocent so she was known as "The Nation's Source of Innocence". Here you go! Sw33T's second-oldest unni, Kwon Seul Rin!

                                                                                                           Kim Hyunjoo | Stardome CEO

                                                                                                       Lee Hamin | Starship CEO

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Kwon Seul Rin

Member Position:

Second Oldest: Seul Rin

Stage Name: Seul Rin

Position: Lead Vocal 

 

Are you READY?

Stardome and Starship Entertainment presenting Sw33t's second-oldest, Kwon Seul Rin!

Debut Pictures:

 

 

(DamnJuliet unni! I hope you like my  Sica unni!!! I needed to change your appearance cause Hyemi has few pics only.)

 

 

 

 

Extra: Mc Seul Rin and Ri Ae!

 

 

Ri Ae and Seul Rin, confident of Sw33T's Debut Mv. Their reactions seems to tell that they can beat the top groups. (Fany unni - me, Sica unni-Seul Rin unni)

 

Sw33T's 3-member preview of  their Radio Star Guesting.

 

Sw33T's first 3-members on their rehearsal before debut.

 

Seul Rin lproud of Ri Ae's "Diamond Eye Smile*.

 

Ri Ae scolding Kwangmin, Seul Rin laughing so hard.

 

Seul Rin trying to hide her tears while Ri Ae is crying when they saw their Debut mv.

 

Seul Rin bursted in tears when she saw and heard fans calling their names. 

 

The fans outside Stardome Entertainment.

 

Sw33T's rehearsal!

(I love Sunny unni's new hair! Cool!)

 

Sw33T rehearsal, Swagger Ri Ae +Seul Rin.

 

Mcs Ri Ae and Seul Rin | Seul Rin helping Ri Ae.

 

Sw33T Speakers? 

 

Pretty Seul Rin's debut showcase teaser. Other member's face blurred.

 

SeulAe?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Asianfanfics Name: DamnJuliet

Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/75376

-----------------------------------------------

Full Name: Kwon Seul Rin

Nicknames: Seullie, Rin2x, Seul

Age: 18

Birth Date: June 18, 1992

Birth Place: San Francisco, California

Ethnicity: Half-Korean and Half-American

Languages Spoken: Korean [fluent], English [semi-fluent], Japanese [Basic], Chinese [Basic] and French [semi-fluent]

---------------------------------------------------

Personality: Seul Rin is the serious, mature type. She will just give you a smile if she isn't catching up with the latest news. She acts mature all the time. Never does she acts cute in front of anyone, even her close friends. She likes reading books, her room has two shelves filled with all kinds of story books. Seul's personality is somewhat alike with SNSD's maknae Seohyun. Seul Rin doesn't like too much awkwardness. She's the type of girl that can hide her emotions and feelings very well. Seul can be shy sometimes but when you get to know her she will open up to you. She can be very hilarious at times especially when speaking English. She will sometimes say 'Congulations' instead of Congratulations, causing her friends to crack up. Even though she grew up in the States, she's still not familiar with some English words. All in all, Seul Rin is a purely innocent yeoja.

Family History/Background: Seul Rin's life is an average one, meaning there's no problem in her family. Her father, Kwon JinYoung, owns a small restaurant in Seoul while her mother, Kwon HyeJin owns a flower shop. She grew up with five brothers, (Jibyul, JinHae, Jihoo and Jaesook) and one of them is none other than Big Bang's Kwon Leader, G-Dragon. Whenever GD's around, Seul Rin would always lock her room door because she's sure he would be glomping her all day. He's the overprotective dummy that rejects all of Seul Rin's suitors. Oh boy.

Family members:

Kwon JinYoung | 48 | Chef and Owner of the Kwon Restaurant 

Kwon HyeMi | 47 | Owner of her flower shop 

Kwon JiYong | 23 | Idol/Member of K-Pop boy band Big Bang

Kwon JiByul | 20 | Photographer | Travels around the world

Kwon JinHae | 17 | Student 

Kwon JiHoo | 16 | Student

Kwon JaeSook | 12 | Student

Likes: Books/Novels, Romantic Movies, Butterflies, Music, Cheering people up and Sweets.

Dislikes: Spiders, Horror Movies, Childish Acts, Aegyos, Flirts, Playboys and erts.

Hobbies: Reading Books, Listening to classical music, Improving her vocals and playing her favorite instruments.

Habits: Glomping anything when sleeping, plays with her fingers when nervous, Sleep walking and talking in her sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Name of Chosen idol appearance: Sica unni

-------------------------------------------

Stage Name: Seul Rin

Persona: The Nation's Source of Innocence 

Position: Lead Vocal

Trainee Years: 5 years

Trainee Experience: MC, CF Model and a part-time job as a waitress in a Coffee Shop.

Trainee Story: Seul Rin has just finished serving the last customer's order that afternoon. She immediately ran to the girls' rest room and went into one of the stalls. Little did she know, the last customer was a woman who is one of the trainee scouts in Stardome Entertainment. She needed to wash her sticky hands so she followed where Seul Rin went. She entered the women's rest room and washed her hands. Before she could leave, Seul Rin started singing Taeyeon's Can You Hear Me. The woman walked sideways so Seul Rin won't notice her feet. She eavesdropped near the door of Seul Rin's stall and smiled to herself. When Seul Rin opened the door of her stall, she accidentally hit the woman's face with the door. The woman beamed at her and asked her to sing again. The woman felt that Seul Rin was the one so she asked her to audition and Seul Rin agreed. (Sorry if it . :P) [No it doesn't unni. It's good.]

----------------------------------------

Partner/Bias:Kim DongHyun

Relationship Status: Haven't met yet.

How did you meet?: N/A

Bestfriends: IU, T-ara's Jiyeon,and Krystal. (Luna unni cause someone used her as appearance.)

Friends: SNSD's Taeyeon, Boyfriend's Minwoo, Sistar's Dasom, 4Minute's Jiyoon and Big Bang's Seungri.

------------------------------------

 

Congratulations! I love you Seul Rin unni! Hehe. Sorry if I was always there at the extras. I just want to be close with all of you.