Stardome presents a member of Sw33T from the Maknae Line - Kim Ri Ae (my character)

Sw33T [New Girlgroup] Apply Closed! Mianhae! But I will surely make another one!

 

Sw33T

 

    From: Stardome and Starship Ent. CEO's.

                  Anyeong Haseo! Today we present you not the oldest but one of the youngest. She's the second-youngest. Her name is Kim Ri Ae and  

       you will be so surprised to know who is her big brother. Her big brother was one of the reasons why the "Diamond Eyes" of the group has her 

       beautiful eyes smiling beautifully. Her big brother is a very humorous and funny person and that's why Ri Ae always has her smile on. I know the "Best

      Friends" out there will be happy when they know that one of the Boyfriend members is Ri Ae's big brother. It is non-other than Boyfriend's funny leader Kim 

       Donghyun. 

         

                    Ri Ae has earned many titles either because of her appearance or neither her Charms or her obviously wide-eyedening talents. But still even 

         if she is popular as a child actress or Cf girl or even as Donghyun's little sister, she still has her feet on the ground. Some of her titles are "The Swag

        Crystal", "Diamond Eyes", "Godess of Rap" and "The Boyish Charm" Her big brother said that Ri Ae is really good at acting even as a protagonist or an

       antagonist which means she is really flexible. She also can do both girl group songs or boy group songs. But still Ri Ae is not a perfect person so she

       makes mistakes like normal people. She had a  few anti-fans just because she is Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo's best friend since 10-years old.

       Despite receiving hurtful messages from the few anti- fans, she only replied "God Bless" or "Ppyong~". Kim Ri Ae has her "lucky teeth" which is crooked.

      In Japan, it is considered lucky to have a crooked teeth so she never wanted to have braces to fix it. We hope we introduced her well to you. We also hope

     that you won't miss looking at her very beautiful eyes. That's why one of her titles is "Diamond Eyes" because her eyes twinkle and shines beautifully like a

     diamond.Kim Ri  Ae, Welcome to the Idol World! Fighting!

 

                                                                                                                                                                          Kim Hyunjoo | Stardome CEO

                                                                                                                                                                          Lee Hamin | Starship CEO


 

 

Kim Ri Ae

Member Position:

Second Youngest: RI AE

Stage Name: Ri-A read as Ree-yah

Position: Main Rapper, Main Dancer and Lead Vocal.

 

Are you READY?

Stardome and Starship Entertainment presenting Sw33t's second-youngest, Kim Ri Ae!

 

Debut Pictures:

 

 

 

Extra: Ri Ae saying her farewell to one of her friends in Japan as she returns to Korea.

 

Ri Ae's sample of her "Diamond Eye Smile".

 

Ri Ae filming Sw33T Debut Mv 

 

 

 

 

 

Full Name: Kim Ri Ae

Nicknames: Ria, Rin, Diamond Eyes, Angel, Ae-gi

Age: 15

Birth Date: April 17, 1995

Birth Place: Seoul, Korea

Ethnicity: Full Korean

Languages Spoken: English (fluent), Korean (fluent), Japanese (fluent)

---------------------------------------------------

Personality:  Girly appearance  but Boyish Cool Attitude. That's how people close to Ri Ae says whenever thay are asked about Ri Ae. True, she has a girl face but she truly gives out a Cool, Swag and Boyish attitude. Ri Ae always has these Cool and Swag head, body and hand gestures that she automatically does everyday especially if she has her earphones  on her ear .She will dance automatically everytime she listens to music by her Mp3 Player or Everytime her favorite music is played. She likes playing around and hanging out with Boyfriend members. She's closest to Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Donghyun is thankful because he knows that Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo will take care of his baby well. Ri Ae would give hi-fives every now and then to Minwoo and Youngmin. Youngmin likes teasing Ri Ae and she would chase Youngmin around and hit him playfully when she has caught Youngmin. Ri Ae is trully playful. When she's practicing, she enjoys performing with a blend of seriousness. Random dances during instrumental parts would come out from her.Ri Ae has many big brothers and sisters around.  She would give a killer death glare to any one who hurts her family, friends or herself. She is a very peaceful girl too. She would go to rooftops or near rivers to practice or just stand there to feel the wind. She really loves to memorize all of the Pokemon and their powers. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Ri Ae would play a game which is called "Name all the pokemons" game. And the three of them would end up saying jibberish names cause there is not enough time on the timer.Ri Ae loves Pikachu a lot and its her favorite from childhood to now that she's grown -up. She was named the "Diamond Eye" because her eyes are beautiful and her eye smiles too. 

Family History/Background: Once, their Mom and Dad fought and their Mom decided that she will leave to Japan with Ri Ae while Donghyun stayed with their Dad. He doesn't want to be away their Mom and Ri Ae but he coudn't think of any way to stop them. So Ri Ae and their Mom lived in Tokyo, Japan and there was where she met her friends and was in a Japanese Entertainment Company even if she is still young. She continued practicing there and had a girl group with her friends as the members because they were also trained there. After a few months their Dad called their Mom about fixing things and they missed each other also. So their Mom decided to try it out again and so they came back to Korea and they were happier because they are a family again. From then on, Donghyun decided that he will protect his baby sister. He treated Ri Ae like she was a precious gem. When Ri Ae came back too her Korean school, she met Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo who were dancing after school at the near park.

 

Family members: 

Father: Kim Dongshik | 49 | Businessman - A very caring and funny Dad to his children. He always make sure that everybody in the house is happy. If not, he'll make them all laugh until they all touch their stomach and laugh continously.He is very close to his children except the fact that he is always busy and is a businessman who always has meetings here and there. He still is very strict sometimes especially about his baby daughter. I guess you can say that Donghyun got being Overprotective from their Dad.

Mother: Kim Sung Ri | 45 | Cafe Owner - A very sweet and caring mother. She would cook for them everyday. Whenever her two kids visit their cafe, Fans would swarm the two siblings. She doesn't actually know how to make extravagant and luxurious Coffee. RiAe who was addicted to Cookies, Cake, Waffles and even Coffee taught some to her Mom.

Big Brother: Kim Donghyun | 21 | Idol - A very OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHER to Ri Ae. He would glare at the boys or idols who looks at Ri Ae like they like Ri Ae. Ri Ae would just laugh seeing her big brother shooo away the boys from her. Donghyun only trust Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Donghyun would make Ri Ae and s laugh everytime. It's because he is really humorous.

 

Likes: Cherries, Raspberries, Cherry Blossoms. Waffles, Coffee, Fruits,Fingerless Gloves, Hats, Fashion, Rooftop, River, Nail designs.
 

Dislikes: Heat, Blood, Diseases, Bugs and Insects, Injuries, Wild Animals, Bullies, Bad People, Too much Aegyo.
 

Habits: Eye Smiling, Cool Head, Body and Hand Gestures, Winking, Dancing automatically whenever she hears her favorite songs, Biting pens, Sticking tongue out, Jumping around, Imitating idols, Hi-fiving or low fiving Minwoo and Youngmin.
 

Hobbies: Playing Piano and Violin, Playing  " Name all the Pokemon" with Youngmin and Kwangmin,  Listening to Music by her Mp3 Player, Imitating Idols, Trying Helium gas, Practicing Scorpion Dance of Infinite, Dongdaemun shopping, Shopping!

---------------------------------------------------

Stage Name: Ri-A read as Ree-yah

Persona: "The Swag Crystal" and "The Godess of Rap".

Position: Main Rapper, Main Dancer and Lead Vocal

Trainee Years: 3 years

Trainee Experience: She was in the drama sitcom "All My Love" with Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo, Had Cfs of Nana's B and Sony Cybershot, Was invited in many fashion shows, Had a guest appearance in Star King and she performed Infinite's Paradise and f(x)'s Pinocchio, Model in CF Auctions. The cameo girl in Boyfriend's Don't Touch My girl and Boyfriend Mv. Cameo in Infinite's Paradise Mv.

Trainee Story:   It was a funny story. When Ri Ae was 12 years old, she would come at the park with her bestfriends and classmates Minwoo, Youngmin and with Kwangmin too. They would dance there and practice. Donghyun followed them after his class. They saw two guys smiling at them and they misunderstanded the two guys. They all screamed and ran towards their school. Then Donghyun turned around at the two guys and said,"Please don't kidnapp us!". and the two guys laughed so hard. They said they're amazed by the kids and asked if they would like to be trained. Since Youngmin, Kwangmin, Donghyun and Minwoo were already taken by Starship Entertainment, they got Ri Ae and headed the children with Donghyun to  Stardome Entertainment Company and Donghyun called their parents to come. Ri Ae was trained in and she tried her best to improve and improve. She had fun performing at the dance practice room. She was the girl in Boyfriend's Don't Touch my Girl and Boyfriend Mv. She also had pre-debut cfs of Nana's B and Sony Cybershot.

----------------------------------------

 

Partner/Bias: Kwangmin-ah

Relationship Status: have met

How did you meet?: At Ri Ae's Korean school, when they were 10-years old, Ri Ae came back to Korea and registered again in the school. She was classmates with Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. 

Bestfriends: Minwoo, Youngmin, f(x)'s Sulli, Co-ed and T-ara's Hwayoung and Hyoyoung.

Friends: Sistar, Infinite, A pink, Snsd, Super junior, Teen top etc.