FIN.

Just that Love


I took a step forward.

Placing one foot in front of the other, I made my way inside.

It was a mess.

Printed materials are scattered on the floor; the furniture are not even in their proper places anymore; and there were even broken shards of different glasses everywhere.

Everything was a mess.

I continued to look around the place. It was eerily dark save from the part near the opened windows where the curtains are flapping through the wind letting some light from the moon enter the room.

It would’ve been quiet if it was not for the sound of someone sobbing.

I turned to that voice.

It was her.

I tried to find her. And there she was. Sitting on the cold tiled floor of the bathroom, the bathtub behind her was overflowing with water coming from the faucets. She was just there crying her heart out while on a sitting position hugging her knees to her chest with her head buried on them.

I slowly walked to her and squatted down her level.

I tried to touch her.

But my hand just went through her.

Her sobbing stopped as she shivered.

I know she felt something.

She felt my touch.

She was still for a moment then she continued sobbing again, harder this time.

I tried to call her name.

Taeyeon

She didn’t hear me.

Kim Taeyeon

I tried once again but to no avail.

I just watched her there, seeing her in pain. I cannot do anything. I know I won’t be able to do anything to make her stop from hurting.

I know how cocky as it sounds but I really used to be her everything. We were each other’s everything.

But now, I’m just merely nothing.

Desperate to comfort her, I tried to hug her. And when I was about to “make contact” with her fragile body she lifted up her head.

She was looking at me.

No, she was looking through me.

I turned around and I saw her there. Just her. On the full mirror, which now have a spider-web-like cracks, it’s just her with her disheveled hair, wet clothes clinging through her wet body, her puffy red eyes and tear streaked face.

And then I felt her move towards me.

But then she just passed through me.

She stopped in front of the mirror. With tears still flowing from her eyes somehow I saw her lips slowly formed a smile, rather, a sad smile.

“Baekhyun”

Silence.

She started to sob again while caressing her reflection.

“Baekhyun”

“Byun Baekhyun”

Her palms then formed into fists and she started to pound the mirror.

“Baekhyun!”

She was just there in front of her reflection, eyes overflowing with tears, as she pound harder on the mirror while calling my name incessantly. She went closer and closer as if wanting to become one with her reflection.

She started sobbing again; just pounding the mirror as it cracked more. There were now little droplets of red on it.

Stop it, Taeyeon.

Just stop. Stop!

But she didn’t stop. She just went harder.

And just like that the mirror finally shattered, dismantling itself from the wall. Some pieces falling on the floor. Some even have a red tinge on them.

And she finally stopped.

She was still crying and just sat there looking into the oblivion.

As she limply placed her hands on the floor she felt something.

She picked it up and looked only to see her eyes from the piece of the broken mirror.

Then, her eyes wandered from what she is holding down to her hands and stopped there.

No.

No! No! No! No! No!

I tried to approach her and stop her knowing her intentions when she looked again of what’s left of the mirror on the wall.

She smiled again.

“Baekhyun”

“Baekhyunnie~”

More tears flowed from her eyes but she was still smiling.

“Saranghae”

“Byun Baekhyun…

…Mianhae”

She then lifted her other hand and with the broken glass of mirror she did the very thing I never expect her to do.

I tried to stop her even though I know it’s futile.

 

With one swift move, she broke her wings.

 



Annyeong~

Thank you for reading this fanfic of mine.

BaekYeon shippers please don't hate me, I am a shipper too~

Comments and critics are pretty welcome.

Just send them in a nice way or else I'll let SatanSoo haunt you, arasso? (though idk if it'll be a good thing or bad) :>

xoxo,

mjlulu