who next

Makeup Artist

 Jay (Jay is hairstyle and style for Got7 you guy live in the same apartement. He young than you) 

YG vs JYP entertainment trainess 

You walk toward the practice room you felt a grip on your arm, but still holding onto. He stared at your forearm and then looked at you, his eyes dark. Hanbin pulled you by your arms towards him and wrapped one arms around him. You yelped beacsue of unexpectedly. You looked at him directly in the eyes. There was slightly blush on he face. He leaned down slowly, shortening the distance the distance between you two until you could feel his breath on your skin, sending shivers down your sping. Your heart was beating faster than ever. wondering if he could hear it. You scanned his close up features before you closed your eyes, You felt his hand slide under your hair, his fingertips touching your back of your neck as his palm rested on the side. He hung there for a second.

You felt someboby tugging your arms try break out of Hanbin grasp but his arms are locked around your waist. "Do you know him" Jay whisper in your ears. You shake your head. "Do you mind let go of her" Jay  Hanbin push you off because he didnt know what come up with he action he hurry to practice, with your back crushed against his gently titles your chin up to meet his gaze. He saw your wear crop top and short normal you dont wear crop top because you dont like to show your stomach. Jay take off his hoodies to put it on you now your wear oversize hoodies which make it look like your not wear any pants.

Pratctice room 

It full of trainees and staff in room you were  about to take sit beside Jay went wrapped one arm around your waist pull you down to his lap which cause you yelp because of the unexpectedly.  You nuzzled your head into his chest Jay placed his hand gently on your head and chuckled slightly because your embarrassed expression. Hanbin scanned around the pratctice then he saw you siting on his lap Jay he rest his chin on top of your head. You keep play with your cellphone until the they start filming. once they were done filiming  Mark, Jackson, Young Hyun and Yeom walk to toward you guy Young Hyun pull you up let just say he use to much strenght your face crush against his chest on of his arm around waist short the distance the distance between you two. "How did we do?" Young Hyun You give him a hug "You guy did great" you gently pat Young hyun head You give the other hug too start walk to elevator.