BLACK Chiyu x Masato Prolouge

BLACK

 

Speeding up the stairs by taking two steps at a time, Chiyu tried his best not to bump against some creatures descending the flight of stairs but somehow, he failed almost miserably. However, he hadn't put much thoughts to apologize for his actions as his mind was elsewhere.

There was only one thing that was on top of his mind at this very moment. And he was about to discover the confirmation to that very soon.

The announcement had been a brief one, but he could still catch every word of the sentences that was booming through the speakers, even he himself couldn't believe this. Even so, he hoped he wouldn't be disappointed soon.

Finally, he reached the respective wooden door which led to latest newcomer's room. He was slightly out of breath by  now. How could he not? He had been running from the other side of the mansion and his room was situated on the ground floor--

Well crap, he forgot that he was a demon and so he could definitely just teleport himself and save the energy and time. Wow, he couldn't even spend a little time to even think of this..

 Chiyu certainly couldn't bring himself to shake off the nervousness that was now starting to take over him, and he wasn't sure if he was prepared for the news. What if he had heard it wrong? What if it was someone else possessing the same name? What if it was only his brain making up stuff since he was probably just being delusional..?

Those undeniably daunting thoughts ..He wished so bad it was none of them though.

The silver-head reached out to knock on the door, but he ended up smoothing his slightly long silver hair first. Despite being so helpless these  past few weeks, he still didn't want to look like some sort of disoriented mad guy in front of the newcomer... whoever it might be.

He took a deep breath, gently knocked on the door then dropped his hand to his side, bracing himself for the truth. All sorts of  emotions felt so heavy, weighing his head and shoulders but he willed himself to stand still and appear strong, although the threatening tears had been signaling to break against the barriers.

 If it really was him..