One

I knew.

You walked out of Gimpo airport when your phone rang. "(Y/n) are you in Seoul yet?" Your father asked you through the phone. You didn't feel like talking at all, you were jetlagged, completely drained of energy. "Dad, I'm fine! I swear. Okay I love you! Come visit me in Seoul one day, and yes, you can stay in my apartment." You said and hung up. You weren't even in Seoul yet, 12 miles and you would be, and you could tell this was going to be an amazing experience living in a foreign country, and speaking the language. 

 You hopped in a cab giving the driver the address of your apartment. You didn't even worry about unpacking you just set all your things at the door took your shoes off and went to bed, well at least tried to anyway. Your neighbors were loud, very loud. "Yah, Taemin what are you doing?!" One of them yelled from the other side of the wall. It sounded strangely familiar... But you couldn't put your finger on it... You just shrugged and fell asleep.
  --------
 When you finally woke up it was 8:00 am. You started unpacking all of your things you brought with you from the small town in Arkansas that you grew up in. No you don't sound southern. Just because people from the south have an accent, doesn't mean all of them do. You went outside to get your milk carton and the really loud neighbors from last night, well one of them anyway, was outside also getting the daily milk carton. 
 You decided to introduce yourself, you walked up. "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho neun (y/n) imnida!" You said cheerfully. He looked up and you realized, omg, it's Kim Jonghyun! You had a mental spaz moment. He smiled the smile that melted you into a pile of goo. In English he replied, " Hi, I'm Kim Jonghyun!" You giggled about how he pronounced it, with a cute accent. "Bwo?" He asked. "Oh, nothing.." You replied in Korean so he didn't have to use English. 
 ---------
 Who would have imagined that you out of all people would be best friends with your favorite idol? Regular days when he was off of his schedules you two would hang out watching dramas or at a Noraebang singing horribly just because you can, despite the fact the both of you can sing. But sometimes you were just sitting there on the couch you at one end and Jonghyun at the other texting each other out of boredom. What was even more surprising is that he eventually confessed to you. You of course were surprised at the action. But you did say 'yes' to being his girlfriend. He never talked about the rest of SHINee probably because he didn't want you, or him for the matter of fact to get hate from the fans. Who knows what the shawols would do if they found out Bling Bling was dating a girl/fan they didn't know about. 
----------
 "Jonghyun, I knew that you were in SHINee." You texted him while he was sitting on the other side of the couch. "You did?" He asked. "Neh." You replied smiling.