Bubbles

G Dragon LONG Oneshots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ne, hurry up Jiyong-ah! We'll be late for dinner!" You called while grabbing your coat off the coat hanger by your front door. You've been in a relationship with Kwon Jiyong for four years now, and you two couldn't be happier. Especially tonight on your anniversary. 

"I'm coming jagiya~!" Jiyong came to you, shoving his phone in his pocket. "Sorry, I just had to finish that call."

You nodded before going out to the car. Jiyong grabbed your hand and turned you toward a sleek limo.

"We're taking that tonight," he stated, pulling you in. You constantly checked your watch through the whole ride. Jiyong had probably made reservations to a very fancy and very busy restaurant like he did for the past three anniversaries. Yet tonight, you were sure you two would be late. The dinner reservation had always been for 18:00 no matter what, and it was currently 17:57 in stopped traffic.

"Aish, stop that..." Jiyong spoke suddenly, taking your hand and holding it down in his lap.

"Stop what?" You asked innocently, slightly pouting.

Jiyong chuckles, "Checking the time. There's no rush."

"We'll miss our dinner reservation... We left too late." You looked down, marginally diappointed.

Jiyong tilted your chin up and squeezed your hand. A smirk grew on his lips, and his voice was barely above a whisper. "I think we left just in time..."

You gasped as Jiyong swung the door open and jumped out, pulling you behind him. Jiyong instantly started running down the sidewalk, dodging the blur of people. 

Good thing I wore flats, you thought as you ran behind the handsome man in front of you, whom is suprisingly fast. Yet just as you started catching up to him, he stopped, causing you to run right into him and fall back. You braced yourself and squeezed your eyes shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter