Chapter 2 : Family Meeting.

AGent - A-Cube Entertainment New Boy Band - APink's Brother Group - Apply Closed!! >> New Chapter Up!!

Chapter 2

Family Meeting
 

'250 141

Note : Timeline of this chapter is after their debut single was end promotion.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Jinwook!! Did you got any schedule tomorrow?' Siwon calling his brother in a night of last work of AGent for 'Stop it' promotion.

"It's free day of me, hyung. Why you asked?"

'Let's eat!! I need for huge meal of beef!!' Siwon answer with super excited tone that make Jinwook laugh.

"That mean you want to go to buffet grill shop, right?" Jinwook asked again. He know his brother, if he say something like this, it mean he need it.

'You know me very well bros!! I will pick you up at your dorm around 11am and let's dig it in lunch, ok?'

"Yep." Jinwook accept it and he heard Siwon shout for happy tone before end the line.

"Siwon hyung?" Jeonghyuk who is his roommate asked him after he finish a conversation.

"He and me will got a lunch together tomorrow." He answer after continue reading a drama scrip that he just pass casting.

"C...Can I go with you?" The younger asked. Jinwook turn to look at the younger with smile.

"Sure!! My hyung will glad that you come along with me." Jinwook accept it in the same time with the maknae of the group, Ahn Manyoung coming in their room.

"Hyung, Hyung. Tomorrow is our freeday, right?" Manyoung asked with blank face.

"Yes, We are. Anything Manyoung?" Jinwook asked.

"Heeyoung noona asked for some meal, she free for tomorrow too." Manyoung said before tell his sister by chatting app.

"Same with me. Tomorrow I will got a meal with Siwon hyung too." Jinwook tell the other close hoobae.

"Manyoung, W...Where is Jaemin hyung?" Jeonghyuk asked because Manyoung can asked Jaemin who is his roommate too.

"I don't know. Maybe he is in bedroom." Manyoung said and smiles when he got some message from his sister.

"Jinwook hyungggg. Where that you meet your brother?" Manyoung asked the young prince who still doing something (that Manyoung don't know) in PC.

"I don't know. Maybe some resturant around his place. You know that SM will not let him go outside openly." Jinwook answer with triedness of his brother agency habit.

"Ok. And when that you finish?"

"Maybe around 3pm. Why?" Jinwook asked with curious.

"Heeyoung noona wanna meet you!!" Manyoung said with big smiles and show his chatting page to the older.

"Aaa...Again? Hani noona always show something that I guess she interest in you, hyung." Jeonghyuk said. That is a thing that he feel. Ahn Heeyoung aka EXID's Hani or the other status for AGent members is older sister of their maknae, Ahn Manyoung. She seem interest in his hyung.

"Ahhhhh Tell her that I'm not sure that I can met her." Not only Jeonghyuk, Jinwook also got it. And he know that Manyoung always cheering them.

"Come on!! Prince!! Don't be afraid her. Hani noona is beautiful and y!!! Nobody can't resist her charm!!" Youngjae who just coming inside the front line up's room (Well, Youngjae and Mingyu named it cause Jinwook is a face while Jeonghyuk is a visual. Both of them are stand in front line of the group.) with Mingyu, his partner in crime, said with totally playful and excited tone.

"Then, I am the first one who will resist of it." Jinwook said but Mingyu approch to his side and put his arm on Jinwook's shoulder.

"Don't be that serious boy, where is our flirty Jinwook? You know Hani noona in love with him." Mingyu said and pat his friend shoulder.

"B...But I think Hani noona just crush on Jinwook hyung." Jeonghyuk said his opinion that make the playful buddy turn to look at him.

"Wae?"

"Your opinion maybe right, Hyuk-ah. But!! It isn't bad to tried, right?" Youngjae said first before Mingyu continue it in the last word that is a same time that Jaemin coming in.

"Stop teasing him Youngjae, Mingyu." Jaemin said and put his hand on the both shoulder with small heavy touch. Even Youngjae always tease the leader but Mingyu and him know they don't want to meet the dark mode of Jaemin.

"Ok. I will stop." Youngjae and Mingyu said unisonly with dried smile.

"The dinner finished. Let's eat." Jaemin said that make the alert buddies run to it first.

"Don't need to put it in your mind." Jaemin tell the face who smiles to him brightly.

"You know that I don't put their word in my mind that much." He answer before tell Jeonghyuk to go to the dinning room with him and also with Manyoung and Jaemin too.

'Heeyoung noona. You listen to it, right?' Manyoung send the last message with smirks and going out to his dinner.

 

PS.Layout Editing

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N : Sorry!! for very late update and mass layout. I do it on microsoft edge that I didn't used with it. I will adjust it later!! And If you got anything that you want to update about your character, feel free for it.

And if you don't mind please fill this thing and send me by pm.

The relationship rate :
(Please fill it cause I want to know how you want your character closed with the other members)
To Jaemin : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Youngjae : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Jinwook : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Jeonghyuk : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Mingyu : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)
To Manyoung : (Rate out of 10) : (Small description about their relationship)