No-title

Little by little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Young POV

He looked at me in the eyes. I froze.

As far as I remember, I’d never made love with him. He would only use me as a place to fulfil his lust.

After all, ain’t ‘make love’ is supposed to be done with the one you love? Before the accident, I don’t recall falling for him. I bite my lips as his face comes closer to mine.

Our lips collide, basically, this is the first time I didn’t resist when he kissed me. Jun Hong bite my lower lips, my mouth opened, but he was fast enough to place his tongue on my mouth. I closed my eyes as he closed his too. His muscular hand wrapped over my waist, as I grabbed his tees.

He was dominating as I tried to fight, but I comes as a failure. So I followed his rhythm, wanting the moment to lasts forever. It tasted so wrong, but yet so right. His saliva mixed with mine, I didn’t think of it as gross anymore. How I wish that I can stop the time….

‘Yah Choi Jun Young! Daddy is kissing with mummy!’

Jun Hong and I opened our eyes simultaneously and broke free, only to find Jun Hee looking at us excitedly.

I turned red, it was embarrassing being caught making out by your own daughter. And now she’s making a big fuss over it. Luckily both of us are still in our clothes, it would be an even bigger issue if we were caught making out without anything on us.

‘Shut up! I wanted to sleep!’ Jun Young yelled from his room. Wow, he’s a six years old, but the way he said it….

Is kids nowadays are just brilliant or what?

‘But daddy is kissing with mummy! Like in those drama! Does that means I can kiss with Joonie also?’

Wow, she’s a six years old too, but the way she said it….

Jun Hong glared at our daughter. ‘First, young lady, you should knock. Second, I told you not to watch those TV dramas. Third, dream off, I won’t let you date anyone, let alone kissing them. Understand?’

‘But I like Joonie…’ she pouted, wanting to cry.

‘Aigooo….’ I said as Jun Hee comes to me, I hug her and tried to comfort her. ‘It’s alright Jun Hee ya. Mummy is alright if you date a right person, Mummy means later in your life,’ I then turned to Jun Hong and mouthed ‘Don’t be too harsh,’

Jun Hong shrugged. ‘Why not? I know better, all of those boys tricks are in my pocket,’ This guy! I literally forgot that six years ago he was an who dated with many girls.

But it’s funny on how he never dated me, yet I lost my ity to him, and his to mine. Not willing though. All because of the arranged marriage.

Jun Hong took Jun Hee from my embrace, and he went out of the door with her. I was left alone, mentally thanking Jun Hee for her interruption, even though it was embarrassing. Reaching for the blanket, I then cover the blanket all over my body, pretending to sleep. ‘Oh, I hope it won’t happen again,’ I said to myself.

But deep inside me, I have that desire to make love with him, like a real couple do.

I can hear his footsteps approaching the room, and soon enough, I heard a click. Did he just locked the door? I still close my eyes.

‘Soo Young ah…’ he called my name.

Well, I can’t hear you.

‘Soo Young ah…’ he called again.

I can’t hear you….. but I tightened my grip on the blanket.

Without warning, he sent butterfly kisses all over my face. It tickled.

‘Yah Choi Jun Hong! What are you doing now?’

He smirked. ‘Finally, my baby is awake,’

‘Your baby?’ I asked innocently.

‘Yeah, because tonight I want to make another baby with my baby here,’ he said, I turned red again. He got no shame at all.

‘What are you ummmm!’ I couldn’t finish as he was too fast kissing me. I tried to resist, but then I give up too soon.

I wanted this too.

‘Now this is for real,’ he said as he break the kiss.

‘Hmm,’ I suddenly sighed.

‘Why?’

I didn’t answer. I remember how harsh he was before, as if I’m a mere . I suddenly scared at the thoughts.

What if he do it like before? What if he never thought of me as a woman? What if I’m the only one harbouring this feelings towards him?

‘What’s wrong baby?’ he asked again, more gently this time.

I tried to find courage. ‘I’m scared,’ I confessed, without looking into his eyes. And I couldn’t answer anymore.

‘Answer me. Don’t you believe in me? You think I would take you as a ?,’ He looked into my eyes, It was so intimidating that I didn’t realised that I nodded.

He sighed. ‘Forget it. I wanted to sleep,’ he said, turning away from me and lay down.

‘Jun Hong ahh…’ I called. He didn’t reply. But I know he heard me.

Deep down inside, I felt bad for disappointing him.

I woke up only to find Jun Hong already left for work, and the kids were already in their kinder. I sighed, what kind of mummy am I? I even woke up later than my kids and husband.

Washing up, I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. And to my surprise, Jun Hong already made it for me.

I sighed again and again.

‘Ya Oh Ha Young! Are you free?’ I said as soon as I heard her picking up her phone.

‘Yup, got nothing today. Wanna meet up?’

From over the phone, I could hear a male groaned. ‘But baby how about our –‘

‘Shsss’ said Ha Young which I’m pretty sure directed to her husband, Sehun sunbae.

‘Are you sure you are free? Because Sehun sunbae seems reluctant to let you go,’

‘Yeah Soo Young, I still hadn’t finish-‘

‘Shut up oppa,’ I can imagine how Sehun sunbae sulked right now. I giggled. ‘I can let him go for a day, after all it’s been a long time since I last spend my time with my bestfriend here,’

‘It’s alright, take your time, I’m afraid Sehun sunbae will be sulking all day if you do not,’ I said, giggling again. ‘Bye bye,’ I said.

‘Ok Bye. See you later,’

I got a little bit envious towards Ha Young and expressionless Sehun sunbae. Well, he’s expressionless, but their love life and marriage seems alright. While mine, if I don’t fix this, I’ll end up as a divorcee.

Six years ago, I was alright if Jun Hong and I divorce, but now, my heart sank at the thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter