Chapter 1: "12:30. Doojoon"

1461

11:49 AM

Doojoon POV

Ugh, why it has to be a festive day? I will be bored all the rest of day

No one POV

Yoon Doojoon, 24, a banker. He doesn't has much to say. He's life is extremely boring in other view but he is fine with that.

He go early in the morning to the bank, he socialize with no one, and go late in the night to he's house.

No family and no friends. He likes that way.

But he past a lot of time thinking the way to found a beautiful girl who loves him, but he never do the plan. 

He doesn't care about things. It doesn't matter, why you have to kill your brain with stupid, silly and daily stuff? Was he's motto. Probably if two cars crash in front of him he doesn't even care.

But love change people and DooJoon doesn't know that the early close of the bank will be the best thing that could ever happen to him.

 

Dojoon POV

Maybe I should go to a club or a cinema or just go to that beautiful park in front of my street. Or maybe kill myself with a pencil before left this ing bank.

-"eh Doojoon, please attend this one for me" here we go again, another stupid person who with luck is still alive.

-"Good Morning" -a really sweet voice said in the other side of the table giving Doojon a little bow.

-"Good morning, what could I do for you?" -he looks at her, who makes the girl blushes.

-"Uh, well..." -she blushes even more. This is so stupid; doojoon think. -"I need help with a mortgage, and the other boy say you can help me better" - Yes he could. 

If it something that Doojoon it's better than anyone its saving people property from the hands of the bank. He wasn't a heartless at all.

After a long conversation about how to do everything he was satisfied and the girl was extremely, really, extremely happy.

-"Thank you so so much" - she said again with a beautiful smile.

-"Yah its okay, don't worry"- a little smile born in Doojoon lips.

Before leave the girl timidity say "eh, here is my number, I hope you don't have a girlfriend, and thank u again" and she leaves the bank very fast and -probably- all red, leaving Doojoon confused. He doesn't even flirt with her. Whoa, she just probably needs more help. Stupid girls. Think frustrated, the bank was close to closed. But he put the little stick note with the number in his wallet.

 

12:30 the banks closed and Doojoon was walking down the street with a bag in his back and a angry face for the people who where extremely noise for the parade.

Doojoon POV

I really need a beer.

Laughs, kids, music, screams, confetti... Confetti, God I hate confetti.

Some kid throws white confetti to the sky. It was beautiful but how the I will remove it from my clothes later.

 

-"aish"- I crash with some guy who was running.

He just stand and give me a sad look and a sad smile. He say sorry. And he start to slowly walk.

He was running like if some monster was back him. And now he's walking so slow.

I just see him go to his direction. Why I am seeing him go? Doojoon you really need to go to the doctor.

Suddenly he remember that he left his wallet in the bank. Dammit. But in a weird way the bank is in the same direction that the guy was walking. If I'm lucky I could find him. Its not bad to have a friend. Doojoon think.

 

 

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

 

 

 

Sorry for the grammatical errors.