My One and Only

In My Eyes

Super Junior M Interview

Eunhyuk:And Changminnie with the word passable face....

Kyuhyun:Ahhhhh good job *nods his face*

Eunhyuk:*smiles* I will never forget

Interviewer:Who is number 1 in your heart then

Kyuhyun:*bites his lip looks away*

Eunhyuk:*smiles sneaks a glance at kyuhyun then looks back takes a deep breath*

SungMin and Ryeowook:*start humming swaying back and forth*

Eunhyuk:The most handsome guy....is not me

SungMin and Ryeowook:*they slam their pens on the desk and stop with the music*

Ryeowook:Why are you like that i resign now

Eunhyuk:The number one goos looking guy in my heart is.......

Kyuhyun:*heart beating fast playing with his hands*

Eunhyuk:Lee soo man songsaengnim *avoiding eye contact with kyuhyun clapping his hands*

Kyuhyun:*faking a smile just looks at him*

Eunhyuk:*waiting for his boyfriend worried*

SungMin:Ohh hyukkie your not coming home yet *walking in the van following henry zhoumi ryeowook and donghae*

Eunhyuk:I was waiting for kyu...*half smiles*

SungMin:Ahhh he's outside by the garden *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Thanks have a safe drive home *smiles walks off*

With Kyuhyuk

Kyuhyun:*leaning against the railing just looking at the view*

Eunhyuk:*smiles sneakingly wraps his arms around kyuhyuns waist*Please don't be mad at me babe

Kyuhyun:*half smiles carresses eunhyuks hand on his waist then kisses it*Now why would I be mad

Eunhyuk:Kyu...don't pretend like nothing didnt happen *pouts looks at him*

Kyuhyun:Baby boo you were just doing your job *puts his hand on his cheek*

Eunhyuk:You know i really wanted to say your name *holds kyuhyuns hand on his cheek*

Kyuhyun:*half smiles*I know

Eunhyuk:No no you don't i know that smile of yours...kyuuu *cups his face*

Kyuhyun:*sighs rest his forehead against eunhyuks*Huh im just so tired of hiding our love...i dont wanna hide how lucky i am having someone like you loving me and how lucky i am loving you...

Eunhyuk:*smiles wraps his arms around kyuhyuns neck looks in his eyes*Im luckier 

Kyuhyun:Oh really...i highly doubt that *smiles pecks his lips*

Eunhyuk:I don't because you've proven so much to me while having you love me *smiles*

Kyuhyun:*smiles*Whats that

Eunhyuk:I never truly knew what love was until you came into my life...you opened my heart to love and made me the happiest i have ever been in my entire life and i couldnt be anymore thankful for having you in my life you are the first person to ever make me feel important visible you were the first person to ever make me feel beautiful just the way i am you are the love of my life my first true greatest and eternal love and i want more than anything for you to be my last because always and forever in my eyes you will be my one and only number 1  *smiles*

Kyuhyun:*smiles kisses him sweetly*

Eunhyuk:I mean it I have given you so many troubles of you proving to me how much you believe in our love and how hard you fight for me that this time its my turn to do the same for you....because you deserve it i cant no i dont ever wanna be without you in my life life without you in it is worser than death hell i'd rather not live at all if your not the one loving me....id do all it takes to keep you in my life forever because i can and i will never love anyone else in this world the way i love you...*looking deeply in kyuhyuns eyes*

Kyuhyun:*smiles forehead against his rubs his nose against eunhyuks*I never knew you could say such words that touches my heart 

Eunhyuk:*giggles*Like i said its my turn to show my love for you

Kyuhyun:I thought that was my job *smirks*

Eunhyuk:*laughs slaps his chest*Ayyy you wanna ruin the moment

Kyuhyun:Not just yet.....thank you so much baby boo for loving me this much i couldnt be anymore grateful to having you in my life *smiles they kiss passionately*

Eunhyuk:You are the greatest thing to happen in my life kyuhyun

Kyuhyun:And your my miracle in life *smiles hugs him tightly*