Chapter 1

Angel from the dark

It started!
The last year in school for Park Chanyeol.
He was one of this lazy people who loving to stay at home and doesn't have friends.

At the morning of 15 september, Chanyeol get up as usual before the clock to ring, changed his clothes,brushed his teeth and eat some breakfast that was special made from his mom.
''Eat well and try to not be late,son!'' was writed on the message on the tabble left from his mom. 
Chanyeol hate how his mother treated him. From every little conversation with her at the end it turn big scandal. 
For that both of them start writing letters to each others and leave them on the tabble in the kitchen or on the fridge.
Yeol almost don't see his mother but he feels that like this is better. 
He get his bag and go out.
Chanyeol walked to the way for the bus stop.He put his headset and start listened to the songs he loved to. The sun was so bright and there were a lot of happy and not that happy people around him.
Then he sit and start waiting the bus...number 39...the only bus that get him to school. The bus came. Chanyeol get up and go in. He looked at the window and start think about that after a month on this day is the first anniversary of the death of Baek Sumin.
She was one of this leaders at school.She knew when to be bad and when good.She was so positive. Her death is still a mistery even for her family.
When he went there,all his classmates calm but not and Ah Ra. She was looking to her phone and laughing.
-Hey , could you stop? - said one of the girls who was one of the group of that called friends of Sumin
-Why? hah Guys it went almost an year! Stop being to traumatic and just live.Go on. We even know does she is really d-
-HEY - suddenly the cold and strong Chanyeol voice were heard. - Can you just stop talking?I wasn't close friend to her,we were only classmates but you were her friend..well were you?It doesn't seems so.. - Ah Ra looked at him smiled and just continue looking to her phone
-No one even cared that much about her, stop acting so protective Chanyeol.We all know why we all followed her.
-Ah Ra..
The teacher entered in and stop them talking, then started the lesson.
Chanyeol looked at the window thinking about Sumin. Even when he didn't know her well it was sad for him.
Then suddenly without a reason he looked at the door which was left open.
He saw a girl's back which was with black bouffant skirt and red white plaid shirt. Her hair was black & wavy and she was with black boots heels.At first he wondered who was that girl but then she slowly start moving her head and she turn around. Chanyeol couldn't believe what he sees. It was Sumin. 
-Teacher,please look there in front the door! - he said aloud. The teacher looked but there wasn't anyone..
-Um... 
-Sorry teacher,i've been in a mistake it seems. - Chanyeol just freeze,she was just there..he lay down on the desk and start thinking on what he just saw..
On the classes break he went on the school tops and lay down,he closed his eyes and after some minutes he open them and saw next to him was staying not else but Sumin.
- OH MY GOD- Chanyeol couldn't even move. Sumin looked at him and put a little smile on her face.
-Hello! - she said quiet and it sounded so nicely for the ear.
-You're alive? - Chanyeol still coulnd't believe. Sumin start laughing a little and looked at him
-I am suprised you see me,no one else do. 
-G-ghost? - he were so speechless.
- Something like this. Please don't be like that. Let's finally become friends. Help me..to revange for my death ! - then she smiled and looked to the sky.It was a beautiful blue sky.
- I am dreaming..
-Oh please! You  don't! Just help me! Let's miss all this things about ''Oh my god,ghost'' and ''am i death?'' and others and others...
-How can i trust that you're really not real? - suddenly Sumin disappear from his look and Chanyeol get up and looked around then BOOM 
-Like this! - said Sumin who was in front of him.
- i want to scream ...
- huh Let's miss this,Chanyeol! - she turned away and start walking.
- What will i get if i help you? - Sumin stopped
- Popularity , chance to get friends.. anything you want to..
- R-r-eally?
- But know what if you make a deal with a ghost like you called it, you can't broke it.
- Okay but first ... how did you die?i need to know! - Sumin smiled and turn around again,she looked at his eyes and said..
-Aren't you scared?
-i am but ... we will make a deal and you will help me to have what i want plus i think your family and friends need to know what happened to you..
- You're brave... i didn't knew it.
- Sumin will you tell me?
- I've been so possitive that i knew what i was doing. How can you be that confident and still be wrong? And then,once you've realized how horribly wrong you were..how can you ever be confident again? The fact is,you can't!You just spend your whole life waiting for the next piano to fall out of the sky and smash you. 
Everything went quiet. The only thing was hearing was the people going in their classrooms because of the ring for the start for class.
- You agree we to make a deal?
- Yes,i will help you.But please tell me more about it!
- I'm..let's say ghost which still have what to do on the earth.And since you agree ..  - just suddenly a paper was in her hands - hey give me your signature here. - Chanyeol did it ...
Then Sumin disappear

End of first part!

(sorry for my bad english ;__; )