Final

I Miss You, Jongin.

There was someone sit at the ground near the lake. Someone who was hug tightly over a worn plushie bear. Someone who was missing somebody. Someone who was longing to the one he loves so much. Someone who was alone.

Someone who was named Do Kyungsoo.

It’s been four years. Four years full of loneliness. Four years without love from the loved one. Four years of numerous times of missing too much. Four years full of miserable days. Four years without smile. Four years without Kim Jongin.

xxx

“What a beautiful day, right Jonginnie?” Kyungsoo say to the plushie doll that he hugs warmly. Plushie doll. A gift from  Jongin. He smiles to the plushie doll then look over the sky.

“Hi, Jongin.” He says with a soft voice that full of love. His eyes starts to get blurry and without him notice, a single tear fall down.

“How are you doing up there? The angels treat you nicely, right? Ofcourse they will. Because you were also one of them, right?”

Now, the single tear becomes more, and more, and more. Because he miss Jongin too much. Because he remembered Jongin once told him that he want to be ‘Kyungsoo’s handsome Guardian Angel’. Which was came true.

Kyungsoo was crying and sobbing alone. With his plushie doll in his arm. He holds it tightly. Which he wished it was Jongin instead. Jongin. Jongin. Jongin.

“Jongin, did you remember what you told me when we have our little picnic here? You said you want to build a house that was same as the dwarfs’ house from Snow White story right? You said you want to build a house in jungle or something, which surround with tree and flowers, cute animal. And ofcourse you said you only want to be alone with me,” Kyungsoo chuckle, remembered how the reason was so lame and cheesy, which was he missed it so much.

Kyungsoo wipes his tears with his hand, which is useless, because the tears fall again.

“You said you want us adopt a child right? Oh no, you said you want three. Two girls and one boy. You said the more the merrier. But I knew you love girls more. So you can dress up them as you like. I knew you were cute inside of your cool and arrogant face. You like cute things.”

His grip on the plushie become tighter and tighter. Because he tried to control his tear. It useless afterall. He wipes his face again with his hand.

xxx

 

Four years ago.

 

“Kyungsoo hyung, what do you think about build a house in jungle?” Jongin said cheerily and give his hyung a book. Snow White.

“Are you kidding me, Jongin? Who will build their house in jungle these days?” Kyungsoo said and looked over the Snow White story book.

“Ofcourse it will be us, hyung. Look! I want our house to be exactly the same as this dwarf house. Tiny but full of happiness.We will sing—no you will sing along while you cooking and maybe the birds will chirps along. And I will sit on a chair and look at you!” Jongin said full of excitement.

“Then what am I? Your entertainment channel? A television?” Kyungsoo said angrily.

“Ofcourse you are my entertainment channel. My very own television because we can’t get electricity cable in jungle, right?” Jongin said.

Kyungsoo puffed, and pouted too much.

“But you are my everything, hyung. My love one. My adorable cutie Soo. My strength to my weak heart. My straw to my berry. My swee—“

“Stop it, Jongin. You’ve been too cheesy,”

“I know you love it so much, right hyung?” Jongin grinned when he saw a tint pink on Kyungsoo cheeks.

“No, I hate it,” Kyungsoo said, and hugged his Jonginnie, his plushie doll.

“But why you blushed so much and your cheeks look like it going to pop, hyung?” Jong said teasing his love while poking Kyungsoo cheeks.

“No I hate you and I will love Jonginnie more and go away I want to be alone with Jonginnie,” Kyungsoo started to play along by teasing Jongin back.

Jongin was about to cry. He thought Kyungsoo was being serious. He was like ‘Oh no what am I doing!’.

“B-but hyung please don’t I was only kidding! Hyung please love me back! Hyung please don’t love Jonginnie more please hyung please love me back!” Jongin whines and shaking Kyungsoo body. He was so damn scared!

Kyungsoo felt horrible. He knew how sensitive Jongin are. Yet, he almost hurt Jongin feeling. Then he immediately turned back and hugged Jongin tightly.

“Oh Jongin ofcourse I love you more than Jonginnie. I’m sorry i was just tried to mess up with you. I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t do that again, hyung. I hate it. B-but I’m sorry too for teasing you,” Jongin sniffled on Kyungsoo neck.

“It’s okay, Jongin.”

After that Jongin hold Kyungsoo hand and said, “I want us to adopt three children, hyung.”

“Why?” Kyungsoo said.

“Because I love kids!” Jongin said while smile sincerely. “I want two girls and one boy. And I will buy them a lot of toys and food and I will make sure that they will love you more than me.”

“Why? I thought you want them to love you more?”

“Because I had enough love from you, hyung.” Jongin smiles sweetly before he crash his lips into Kyungsoo. A kiss that was full of adoration and love.

Jongin drew back from the kiss and said, “I love you so much, Do Kyungsoo. And I will be you handsome Guardian Angel you will ever had, forever.”

“That so sweet of you, you cheesy old man. And I love you too, Kim Jongin.”

xxx

It was late at night. The night was so cold. Yet Kyungsoo feel warm. So warm that was like someone hugging him from cold.

“I miss you, you idiot.” Kyungsoo say to the moon. The moon that was the witness of his love for Jongin. A love that never ceased.

“I will keep your beautiful heart in me. Every heartbeat I felt will be your ‘I love you’ from you to me. I will love it as much as I love you. Thank you very much for give me some of yours to me. I love you, Kim Jongin.”

Yes, Jongin was dead. They both met an accident on their way home after the picnic. The accident was so horrible. Blood splattered everywhere. Jongin was only get broken legs and and wound from his head that the blood flow down to his shirt. But Kyungsoo was critical. He got so many broken ribs, so many cuts because he was thrown out of the car when the car rolling over. Plus, Kyungsoo got a heart problem since child, which made the situation became worsen. He got no chance to live, if there were no any heart donation. But Jongin, Kim Jongin, stubbornly told the doctor to take his heart instead. He threatens the doctor that he will kill himself if they don’t do it. So the transferred heart of two lovely people happened.

 

A pure, greatest, continuous, unforgettable love from Jongin to Kyungsoo.

 

                                                                                                 xxx         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little that Kyungsoo know, that the warm that he get is from Jongin. A hug from Jongin. A comfort from Jongin to Kyungsoo every single day.

 

“I told you I will be you handsome Guardian Angle, Kyungsoo. So here I am.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh. my. god. I was crying while writing this and it become worse because i write this while hearting 'Missing You" by Kyungsoo and Ryeowook and it's so sad and i'M STILL CRYING . BYE I LOVE YOU    (Y^Y)