F I N A L

INNOCENT LITTLE KIDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the lame story T^T

 

Kyungsoo heaved his oversized bag pack over his small shoulder while walking beside Jongin ,who was busy rambling about a new game that he discovered in the store near his house . Kyungsoo gave a full attention toward Jongin , widening his eyes in awe when Jongin started to describing the new game with high pitched voice .

They were released earlier from school because this is the last day before their start with school holiday.Kyungsoo was planning of inviting Jongin to his house . He had a long list that name ' Things to do with Jonginie ~ ' that he had planned for so long . He was hoping that Jongin will come to his house .

 

" Jonginie ~ Do you wanna come to my house ? We can play games and watch TV " Kyungsoo aks while waiting for Jongin answer .

" Sure ! I would love to ~ " Jongin answered cutely .

" Yeayyy !! ~ " Kyungsoo jump happily while holding the strap of his bagpack which was so bigger that his upper body . He gave a bright smile and start to run eager to get his house followed by Jongin .

 

Jongin love spend his time with the smaller but that was just one of the reason why he accept Kyungsoo invitation . Another reason was because of the huge LCD TV that Kyungsoo had . Jongin was so fantasized about sitting in front of that huge TV and playing some games . When they reached at Kyungsoo's house , Jongin settled on the couch while admiring that huge LCD TV , while Kyungsoo ran to his room which he shared with his elder brother , Suho , who was study at the college . He grabbed some of video game and was about to leave the room when he saw something sticking out from Suho's pillow that caught his attention .

 

He pulled out , what seemed like a magazine and he sat on his brother's bed . He looked at the guy on the cover page , who was not wearing anything except a black cloth which barely covered his private part . With a small pout plastered on Kyungsoo face , he innocently flipped the pages of the magazine . He scratched his head when all he saw was more guys wearing nothing . Some of the guys was on top of each other and somehow Kyungsoo thought that it looked fun . He flipped to the last page and his eyes widening . He quickly grabbed the magazine , some of video game and run to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter