The Beginnings of Beginnings

An Assassin's Time

 

 

“Eun-hae, Kim Eun-hae, that’s a good name right honey?” looking to her husband for approval, “Eun-hae… to help our baby girl be graceful and gentle instead of being rough and crazy old woman like her mother right honey?”  

 

“That is why I married you in the first place right for being crazy… and honey, Eun-hae is the perfect name for out daughter.  She’ll be full of grace just like you.” hugging both his wife and their new born child.

 

5 years later

 

“Eun-haaeee! Kim Eun-haeeee where did you go?”  running around the house looking for her daughter.  

 

“BOO! Hi mommy! Did I scare you?”  

 

*gasp* “Of course you did, I thought someone took my sweet precious baby girl,” *sigh*…picking Eun-hae up and nuzzling their noses together and talking in a low voice, “I don’t know what I would do without you.” 

 

“Don’t worry mom I’ll stay with you forever and ever hehehe promise?” sticking out her tiny chubby pinky.

 

The mother puts her down, “I promise Eun-hae, forever and ever,”  crossing pinky with her daughter.

 

“What did our Eun-hae and your mommy promise this time?” came father finishing chopping wood.

 

Eun-hae replied, “Shhh mommy.  It’s a secret daddy for me and mommy only!”  and Eun-hae running off wildly full of laughter leaving her mother and father to attend to house chores.  

 

It was getting late while the family is getting ready to retire for the day and having mother tuck Eun-hae for the night but they hear a loud crash through the roof.  Mother has a face of terrifyingly feared expression and looking directly at Eun-hae whispering quickly,

 

“Run, run as fast as you can and don’t look back ok. Go!”  

 

Yanking the blanket off her daughter not looking back and going straight to the source of the loud noise.  Eun-hae being the curious child she is she sneakily follows her mother to the source only to find her father at his knees having a man in all black holding a short dagger up to her father’s neck.  There’s an old man with grey hair carrying a cane that walks through the busted open door talking to her mother and after a while of talking he just shakes his head back and forth nods to the man in black with her father at his mercy make a quick deep cut into her father’s neck.  All Eun-hae could hear was her mother’s earth shattering cry.  The old man walked out the door as if he had not witnessed the death of her father and nodded to another person to finish the job but Eun-hae did not know what she had just witnessed and whispered, 

 

“Daddy?”  making her mother stop in her cries turning to look at Eun-hae terrified for her and before the mother could get a word out to Eun-hae another person in black makes a quick stab into her mother’s back.  The mother eye’s changed pushing the sword all the way to the guard, back kicking the person that stabbed her and dropping to her knees and hands.  Both the men in black discuss, 

 

“What do we do about the kid?! That isn’t part of the plan!”

 

“…Let’s just go, the kid won’t last a day and Young-gi will bleed out before you know it.”  Both men making a run for it.  

 

The mother looks at Eun-hae sticking out her pinky, “forever and ever ok? I promise, mommy will always be right here,”  pushing her palm onto Eun-hae’s chest.

 

“Promise mommy, forever and ever, right here.” holding both her tiny hands to her mothers chest.

 

“Very good Eun-hae, now mommy just has to take a long rest and I want you to run into the village to get help alright, can you do that?”  Eun-hae nods her head vigorously.  “Alright go now.” whisper’s her mother.

 

Eun-hae ran and ran as fast as her little legs could get her.  There’s only one trail so I should get there soon was her thought not remembering that she doesn’t have on her slippers or shoes and running to be able to get help.  When Eun-hae was in the village she ran up to a house that still had their lights on knocking vigorously.  A big lady opened up her door expecting someone and looking down to see a child covered partially in fresh blood screaming for her husband to come quickly.  The husband asked Eun-hae what happened and Eun-hae explained that her family needs help now and that her mother sent her  to get help.  The old man ran quickly to alert the other villagers as to what happened and they rode to Eun-hae’s house to find that her house is on fire.  The villager’s attempts to put out the fire but fails and waits until the fire dies out.  The villagers question Eun-hae again and again as to what happened but all she can tell them is that two men in black came and killed her both her parents.  When the fire dies out the villagers did not find any bodies and rules out that her parents both passed away from bandits raiding their home.  

 

The relatives gather and discuss who should take Eun-hae and they all complain of having enough mouths in their family to feed, adding another mouth would just be asking for it while looking at Eun-hae in disgust and yelling at each other to fill ones head to not be able to think and one shouted out loudly, “Enough, why don’t we just sell her into the black market and be done with it, it’s a fair-fair trade right?!”  looking around for approval and every one starts nodding and agreeing as to why this is such a good idea why didn’t they think of this before.  They all agreed to sell Eun-hae into the black market to fetch a good price.  And an Fat lady full of pearls up to her neck took a look at Eun-hae turning her left and right spinning her around and examining her feet and looking back at the relative, 

 

“I’ll give you five gold coins.” said the lady in a heavy German accent.
 

“ Five only?!  She’s young and still has energy ten gold coins!” bargain the relative.
 

“Alright, ten gold coin, take it and leave the girl,”  she threw the bag of gold at the relative and he told Eun-hae,
 

“Eun-hae, you have to stay with this woman from now on ok, so be a good girl and don’t cry.”  Eun-hae knew that none of her relatives didn’t like her nor want her so being with this old woman that wanted her wouldn’t be so bad, right? 

 

She nodded her head and the relative brushed her head and Eun-hae just watched her relative skipping away with the gold in hand without taking a second glance at her.

 

“Hey girl! Come here!”  Eun-hae walked towards the woman with pearls up to her neck decked out in the highest fashion trend.  

 

“You belong to me now you understand, and do you know what I do with girls like you?”  Eun-hae shakes her head side to side. 

 

“I sell girls like you at a very high price to men with big money, but since you’re so young we might have to wait a few years but if I get lucky I can sell you off today!  This is the season to have big time buyers we might just get lucky and get you off my hands right!?”  looking at Eun-hae.

 

“Ma’am, why am I not wanted?” replied Eun-hae.  

 

“Well at least you talk, I thought you were a mute.” the lady walks away but waits and while and says, “It’s not that you aren’t wanted, this unfortunate thing just happen to have happened to you, do you understand?”  looking back at Eun-hae with sad eyes as if it brought back bad memories to the old lady.

 

Eun-hae didn’t understand what the lady was trying to say but it sounded like she was trying to console Eun-hae and that’s the best that anyone has done after the passing of her parents making her bawl for hours outside.  After Eun-hae is done crying she remembers her promise to her mother, “forever and ever, mommy,” holding both her hands to her chest, “I promise.”

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

Author's note:

 

Alright... so?? what did you think?? My first time writing a story, and this was based off a dream of mine that practically woke me up half way and made me decide, "You know these DARN dreams keep happening making me suffer as to why this ISN'T REALITY to me so maybe I should do something about this... YEA let's just post it onto AsianFanfic and see what happens."  and looky de doo here is this dream/imagniation put together.  You know I seriously hope this works out well, I really do...I really really do. So help me by giving me your feedback and help this AMATURE (implying me) improve on it I AM BEGGING YOU!

 

Love you lots for reading this also!

.
.
.
.
.
.
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON