I long for you, the way you long for me.

Longing

 

"I miss you," the message written on Sehun's phone. He just needs to press the 'send' button but he's thinking twice to do so.

He sighs and throws his phone on his bed the same time the door of his room opens.

 

"What are you doing?" Jongin asks.

 

"Nothing." Sehun answers nonchalantly.

 

Jongin stares at Sehun, then to Sehun's phone, then back to Sehun.

 

Jongin sighs.

 

"You know, you can just text him. Just freaking press the send, Sehun-ah." Jongin says while sitting on Sehun's bed.

 

Sehun looks away. He is on the verge of crying, but he can't cry. He doesn't need Jongin to know how lonely he is. He swallows the lump on his throat and looks straight at Jongin. 

 

"It won't make any difference, Jongin. I'll still miss him and he'll never be here."

 

Jongin heart breaks. Sehun has been like this since Luhan left. He can't blame the kid though, he knows how Sehun loved, and still loves Luhan. Sehun was miserable when his 'Xiao Lu' left. 

 

Sehun is miserable without Luhan.

 

"At least tell him what you feel. I know he's been missing you too."

 

Sehun scoffs at that. Frustration piles up on him and Jongin knows that that pushes Sehun on the edge.

 

"I don't know, Jongin. Maybe he forgot about me. Maybe... maybe he doesn't love me anymore." Sehun wipes off the tear that ran off his eyes. He doesn't want Jongin to see him this weak. Too weak for Luhan.

 

The door opens which made the two inside look at the door. Yixing stares at them both and saw Sehun's sad face. Yixing quickly went to him and hugged him. 

 

"Sehunnie..." He whispers. 

 

The hug pulls the trigger and Sehun breaks down.

 

"I don't know how you do it, Yixing-hyung." Sehun says, not clearly because of his sobs.

 

Yixing closed his eyes and tries to stop the tears that's pushing through his eyes. He shouldn't be here but Luhan texted him that he misses Sehun. And Yixing passed by Sehun's room and heard everything. He knows that Sehun misses Luhan everyday so he went in. 

 

"Shhh. It's okay, Sehunnie. It's okay."

 

Sehun's sobs got louder.

 

"Don't you miss him too, hyung?," Sehun sobs again. "You used to be best friends."

 

Yixing heart broke for the nth time. Of course he misses Luhan too. They're still best friends. Yixing don't know what to say to Sehun. If he'll spill the fact that Luhan is still texting him and keep telling him he misses Sehun. But he doesn't want to see Sehun hurting.

 

"Sehun..."

 

"Hyung, you know how I feel. You felt the same way when Kris-hyung left."

 

A pang of pain strikes through Yixing's heart. He remembered the same feeling a few months ago. But the only difference is, Yifan made a way to reach out for Yixing. And they're okay now. Even though they're having a long distance relationship. Everything is okay as long as they have each other.

 

Sehun laughs bitterly as he wipes his tears dry. 

 

"I forgot that you already got back together."

 

Sehun gave a bittersweet smile and held his head low. 

 

"Sehun... let's just get some rest. You need it."

 

Silence passes through the cold room. 

 

"Sehun, you know Luhan is feeling the same way you're feeling right now."

 

Sehun stays silent.

 

With a sigh, Yixing reluctantly takes his phone from his back pocket and scan through Luhan's constant 'I miss Sehun'-s. He passes it to Sehun. Yixing can barely see the longing the maknae has on his eyes. A tear cascaded from the side of his eyes and gives the phone back to Yixing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want to sleep already, hyung." 

 

Yixing understands the boy so he slowly stands up and reluctantly leaves the room with Jongin following behind.

 

 

 

"Do you think he'll be okay, Yixing-hyung?"

 

Yixing stares at the door and didn't say anything. He quickly went to his room. Which makes Jongin do the same.

 

 

 

 

                       


 

Sehun didn't think twice when he was all alone in his room, he dials Luhan's number and as he expected it to be, it went directly to voicemail.

 

He's disappointed but says his thoughts loudly.

 

"Lu, I miss you so much," He sobs, "I miss you so much. Why did you have to leave, Lu? Are you not happy with us? With me?" He pauses, "Can you just please... Please. Talk to me? I'm worried about you. Please, Luhan..."

 

Sehun closes his eyes for a minute before he says his final words.

 

"I love you. Always have, always will."

 

 


 

 

Luhan's phone rings and Sehun's name flashes through his phone. He doesn't want to answer it, but he wants to hear Sehun's voice. He pressed the answer button before the call went voicemail.

He hears Sehun's lonely voice then.

 

"Lu, I miss you so much."

 

Luhan quickly covers his mouth. He feels a tear escapes from his eye.

 

"I miss you so much. Why did you have to leave, Lu? Are you not happy with us? With me?"

 

Luhan stops himself from answering the other boy. He wants to be with them, to be with him, but he didn't say it out loud because right now it's impossible to be with them. He doesn't want Sehun to have false hope. He misses Sehun too. Probably the same way the latter does. Or more. But he's million miles away from Sehun. He can't do anything right now but to mourn the way Sehun does.

 

Sehun pauses and Luhan can hear his uneven breathing on the other line. Then Sehun says something that make and breaks Luhan's heart.

 

"I love you. Always have, always will."

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun... Sehun, I love you so much. I'm sorry. Sehun!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the line was already dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two people cried to sleep that night. Two minds keeps thinking about one another and two hearts long for each other's love.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

/vomits words then call it a fic/

I'm sorry lmao but I felt the need to make a selu angst fic then this came out.