Chapter 1

ROOMMATE - YG FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KangJaHye's POV

I was seated right next to my brother, Kang Seung Yoon, in the meeting room. All of the YG family members are here and waiting for our sajangnim to arrive. 

"I wonder what this is about, there are cameras here as well." CL voiced out. 

"Yeah. Are we already starting the filming for YG family concert?" Tablo asked. We were going to have our family concert in 1 to 2 weeks time and we were all practicing when we received a text from YG to meet him in the meeting room immediately.

"Sorry for the long wait." He apologised as he entered the room. He sat down and took out a notebook.

"It's an urgent meeting since I just receive the news." He continued. 

"We will be filming Roommate." There were a mixture of ungroans and cheers. I just looked at SeungYoon and laughed. We were already living with each other and unless he has schedules, we see each other at least once a day. 

"Yes, yes. Cheer and groan all you want but this doesn't change anything." 

The whole room went silent after some discussions.

"I will send the address to your managers. All of you must move in tomorrow." He added and left the room.

"Okay. See you guys tomorrow." BigBang and 2NE1 shouted casually before moving out to continue their training. 

"JaHye ah, Lets go." SooHyun and HaYi called out to me. We had a collaboration together as the youngest team.

"Neh Unnies." I answered and bowed to the rest. 

"Call me when you're done. We can have dinner together." SeungYoon told me.

"Sure oppa. Annyeong." I greeted for the last time before rushing out with the girls. 

We carried on to practice and had a lot of fun. They were considered my closest friends. 

"JaHye. You still have a crush on Mino Oppa right?" SooHyun nudged my shoulders.

I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks and I slapped SooHyun's arms lightly.

"UNNIE!" 

"Don't deny it Kang Ja Hye!" HaYi joined in. I shot a glare at HaYi before ushering them back to practice. 

After practice, we took a picture together and uploaded to our SNS. We bade our goodbyes before I walked to WINNER's practice room, I sneak in while they were doing 'Empty' and sat down quietly. 

He was really good looking, his charisma was overflowing and the more I looked at him, the more I fell for him. The song swiftly ended and they saw me seated there.

"Why didn't you call for me?" SeungYoon asked. 

Cause I couldn't help but stare at SongMin- No no no.

"Just wanted to let you guys finish that run." I answered and smiled. I took out the energy drinks that I got from the convenience store and passed it to them. When it was Mino's turn, I timidly walked towards him and tapped his shoulders.

"Ah. Mino-ssi, I brought energy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter