Chapter 1: When it all started....

❇My Duties as a...Princess❇

ONCE UPON A TIME♪

"King Roland! King Roland!"One of the King's employee said bursting in the King's Office. "What?!"The King asked "Queen Mia is is...going to give birth!" And with that the King run to their bedroom. There his wife lying on the bed with a baby girl in her arms and his first daughter, Princess Victoria. "King Roland."The doctor said and give a smile to the king.

"What is the name that you're going to give to you're daughter?"The doc asked.

"Mi Young... Song Mi Young"The King said holding the baby girl in his arms.

A CELEBRATION WAS HELD THAT NIGHT♪

"Hooray to the young princess!"The people of the kingdom cherish the birth of Princess Mi Young

They do not know that someone is watching them from afar while cursing for not inviting her.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

The Princess grow in grace and kindness.

She turn into a graceful young lady as time pass by. The King and Queen decided to go over seas but when the king and queen got there they've been killed by a woman with two sons.

They buried the bodies of the king and queen. The kingdom is in peace when the ruler became the young maiden, Victoria. 

Is now the Princess Mi Young's 15th birthday, the kingdom celebrate for the princess and Young Queen Victoria celeberated with joy in her kingdom. 

But as time pass by the night of that day is a horrible one.

Young Queen Victoria decided to go to the thrown to see if she left something then a shadow came in sight not only one but 3 shadows.

"W-who's there? How can I help you?"Victoria asked

Then the shadow had gone and a hand has been place to the young queen's mouth and the woman came

"Isn't it my beloved niece?"Hyuna said 

Hyuna is been abounded in the castle for trying to kill her brother.

Hyuna's two sons, Kim ZiTao(Tao) and Kim SeHun is kidnapping the young queen.

Princess Mi Young want to see what is taking her sister to long but only to find her sister unconsciousness and her eyes widen in horror to find her auntie and her cousins taking her away.

THE NEXT DAY♣

Young Queen Victoria is been reported missing and dead. But Princess Mi Young has hope for her sister and kingdom. 

Mi Young had became the Young Maiden of South Korea to rule the whole country.

She said to herself ones that

'Love is Hope and Hate is Hurt'

 


Hi guys sorry for late update!

I'm kinda busy because of things.