Home

You Smell Like Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me!” The customer is yelling at him now. “I have been waiting here for five minutes for you to assist me.”

The woman is either legally blind or just incredibly stupid to not see that he has another customer he is helping.

“Ma’am I will be with you as soon as I finish with this young lady.” Taehyung does not know what possessed him to get a job in retail.

Today has been the day from hell rude customers back to back, and a boss who may be the devil incarnate breathing down his neck every five minutes.

“Look I just have one question, why can’t you just answer my question?” The obnoxious lady continues.

The customer Taehyung is dealing with gives him a sympathetic look.

“Ma’am this young lady was here first, but I will be happy to answer any questions once I am through assisting her.” Taehyung tries his best to keep his voice calm and his tone even.

He turns to face the customer he is currently helping.

“This store has the worst service ever. I am complaining to management.” The impatient customer states.

With that, she storms away.

“Sorry about that.” Taehyung apologizes to his customer and proceeds to assist her.

As he walks back to the front of the store he thanks the heavens that he only has fifteen minutes left, because he feels like he is drowning.

His moment of praise is cut short by his manager calling him into his office.

“Taehyung I just received a complaint from a customer stating you did NOT want to help her.” The tiny man pushes his glasses up on his nose and eyes Taehyung accusingly.

“I was with another customer at time sir. I told he that I would assist her as soon as I was finished with the person I was already helping.”

“I don’t want to hear excuses. I will have to write you up for this, consider this a warning.” The man says.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and once again swallow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter