How it all happened

Revenge is Sweet

 

Hyuna was trapped inside the burning room. The big roaring flames were slowly eating her, burning her skin. The smoke was choking her, lack of oxygen was slowly killing her. She helplessly screams for help hoping that someone can hear her. Little did she know that Junhyung was already  outside, hearing her screams, calling for her. Junhyung was crying as he tried kicking the door open but itwas no good. All he can do is cry and scream her name.
 
How did all this happen?
 
Hara, Junhyung's contract girlfriend. Why contract girlfriend? He has to date her with an agreed contract for the sake of his family. Hara's brother, Hyunsu, is the leader of the most notorious and dangerous gang in Gangnam. His gang can do anything they want...including kill. Junhyung has to agree to their contract or else, it's no more for his brother Yoseob and his Mom.
 
What made this hard is he loves someone else. Now because of the contract, that clearly states that Junhyung cannot date anyone else until he's in a "relationship" with Hara, he can't be with her anymore. The end of the contract is in the hands of Hara.
 
Who is this girl that owns his heart? No other than the next door sweet heart, Kim Hyuna. She's known for being cute and bubbly. She also has a y body. Every girls envies her and almost every guy in the neighborhood wants her but too bad, her heart already beats for someone. Who's that? 
Yong Junhyung.
 
He was about to ask her out when suddenly Hara and Hyunsu talked to him abut the contract.
 
One Monday morning, Hara called Junhyung but his Phone was busy. It's either his phone is off or his calling someone else. She tried texting him. Junhyung replied 2 hours later with:
 
Goodmorning to you too! ^^
 
Hara has been experiencing this for 4 months. And he knows the reason. HYUNA. She can actually tell his brother about this but it would mean
Junhyung getting hurt, she likes him to much to make it happen.
 
 
 
HARA's POV
 
I saw his phone last week and yesterday, as expected, Hyuna's texts filled his inbox. I looked at the recent calls and guess what? Hyuna, Hyuna ,Hyuna! That girl is pissing me off! I checked the Sent Items and there they were, sweet and cheesy messages sent to Hyuna. He doesn't do that to me! Well, he is in a contract, but he is obliged to be sweet to me! UGH!
-END-
 
 
 
Junhyung was scheduled to meet Junhyung this afternoon. She got all excited that she even bought a new shirt and got her hair fixed in a salon. It was already 3 PM and there was no sign of Junhyung at the park, their meet up place. He was suppose to be there an hour ago. She got impatientand headed to Junhyung's house.
 
As she got near, she was surprised to see Junhyung smiling, talking and obviously flirting with Hyuna, who lives next door to him.
 
"Junhyung!" she called out
 
Junhyung quickly got back to his senses, also Hyuna, and pretended to act normal, "Oh hey, Hara!" he waved
 
Hyuna moved steps away from Junhyung, he did the same, tying to pretend nothing happened. But Hara already saw everything.
 
"Oh hey, Hyuna! What are you doing here?" Hara asked with a smile, acting like she didn't see anything
 
"Uhm...I live there..." Hyuna pointed to the house next to Junhyung's
 
"Oh right..." Hara giggled, she turned back to Junhyung, "Hey! We're suppose to meet at the park an hour ago!"
 
"An hour ago?" Junhyung looked at his watch, "Ooh...sorry...I'm real sorry..."
 
Hara sighed, "It's alright...I love you so I'll forgive you!" she smiled, Junhyung gave out a fake smile
 
They both bid goodbye to Hyuna and left.
 
 
During their "date", all Junhyung did was say "Mhm.." "Oh really?" "*nod*" whenever Hara says something and he will always check his phone for new messages and sometimes, would not listen to Hara to reply to Hyuna. Hara knows this and is getting really pissed!
 
She released a deep sigh, "You know what? I think it's getting late..and plus you seem bored, we better go..." she said
Junhyung nodded in response, still looking at his phone, she got more pissed.
 
When she got home, she went down the basement where her brother and his gang usually hangs out. She knocked on the door...
 
"Who's is it?"
 
"It's Hara! OPEN THE DOOR!" she screamed and in a second, the door swung open. She stompped her way in towards her brother
 
"Oh hey Ha-" her brother wasn't able to finish when Hara started talking with a serious voice.
 
"Oppa...how do you get rid of someone...forever?" she was really serious, her fists were closed, holding in her anger.
 
"Why?" Hyunsu asked
 
"Just tell me!" she yelled, her bratty self came out
 
"Do it your brother's way..." he winked at her, Hara got the idea
 
She thought for awhile until the perfect plan was formed...
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa, where do you hide your gasoline and matches?"
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
9:00PM that night, Hara used her brother's phone to text Hyuna:
 
Hey Hyuna! It's Junnie ;) I couldn't use my phone today, It broke ): 
Anyways, Can we meet tonight? At the abandoned building near the park?
Room #30 alright? I got something important to say (: ♥
 
Hyuna doesn't have Hara's brother's number since she picks her friends. hara copied Junhyung's style of texting to trick Hyuna. Hyuna is quite gullible too so as soon as she recieved the message, she quickly left to the abandoned building.
 
She slowly walked towards Room 30's door. The place gave her the creeps, since there was no one around. The only thing giving light was the street lamp outside and her cellhphone. She quickly entered the room.
 
Tons of logs and dried leaves were inside. She was getting confused. She saw a chair in the middle and sat on it. That's when she noticed the floor was filled with something liquid. Every inch of the room was wet. '"What's going on?" she thought.
 
Right outside the door, "Goodbye Hyuna!" Hara mumbled and ran away with an evil smile on her face
 
Inside, Hyuna was getting scared so she called Junhyung who was already sleeping. After 3 rings, no one answered, so she tried again. Suddenly, from the door, the liquid started burning until it completely covered the place! Fire was everywhere!
 
She stood up on her chair, still dialing Junhyung. "Pick up Junhyung! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" he started yelling but no one can here her until
 
"Yeoboseyo?" Junhyung finally answered
 
"Junhyung! HELP!" after hearing Hyuna's voice calling for help, he jumped off his bed
 
"Hyuna! WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"
 
"Abandoned building near the park! HELP ME! PLEASE!" Hyuna cried one last time, Junhyung quickly left to the building
 
Hyuna was trapped inside the burning room. The big roaring flames were slowly eating her, burning her skin. The smoke was choking her, lack of oxygen was slowly killing her. She helplessly screams for help hoping that someone can hear her.
 
Junhyung was already at the building, smoke coming from the room inside caught his attention He ran up to wherever the smoke came from. He was led into Room 30
 
"Hyuna! Are you there?!"
 
"Junhyuuung!"
 
His heart was beating rapidly because of nervousness. He tried kicked the door but it won't budge. He tried opening it with the knob, that's when he noticed the door was hot. His hand almost got burned.
 
"Hyunaaaa!" screaming was all he can do. No one was walking outside to help them
 
"Junhyung!" Hyuna screamed back
 
Suddenly, it was became silent. He can't hear her anymore. He got more worried. Now he decides to call the police. he told everything to them, he was promised that the police will arrive quickly with firemen.
 
A minute later, everyone arrived from their friends, the ppolice and the firemen. Then extinguished the fire quickly. Junhyung quickly ran inside
 
"Hyuna? Hyuna where are you?!"
 
"Who are you looking for?" the police asked
 
"There was a girl here! Hyuna was here! She was trapped inside! She was screaming my name!" he exploded, breathing heavily
 
The police man looked down, "What is it, sir?" Junhyung asked
 
"No one was found here when the fire was out..." the police man explain, "except a completely burnt body..."
 
Junhyung froze on the spot. "Burnt body..." kept on repeating in his head, "C-Can I see?" he asked, the police man nodded
 
A body wrapped in cloth was shown to him, then he noticed something...something that made his heart break.
 
The burnt body was holding a half burnt cellphone...he quickly recognized it as Hyuna's.
 
He fell on his knees, crying buckets. "NOOOOOOOO!"