Revenge

I Found You

“, his friends saw us!” V half-whispered, eyes wide from panic.

The 8 of us stood, dumb-founded by the unexpected outcome from our revenge plot on Park Nam Shik. His face was covered with raw eggs plus white flour but his gang from high school appeared out of nowhere and are chasing after us.

“RUN RUN!!” I shouted, after realisation hits me.                                                

The boys got the message and responded immediately, running as fast as their legs could carry them. Even though I started running first, the boys eventually caught up with my pace and took over me. That’s when I realised that the stereotypical comment is true; girls can’t run as fast as boys can.

“Come on, Yeonseo” Jin slipped his hand in mine, pulling me with his incredible speed.

We took cover in an alley that is deserted. It is filled with abandoned trolleys and beer bottles but we found the perfect hiding spot behind a small staircase. The space is just nice for 8 teenagers desperate for a hiding spot.

Hoseok placed a finger to his lips after peeking out of the wall. All of us leaned close to the wall and held our breaths, minimizing our moves and noises made.

Footsteps were heard but they were fast ones. Soon, there was silence. Looks like they just ran past us. We kept quiet for one more minute before sighing in relief.

“I can’t believe we managed to escape them” Jungkook’s eyes filled with amazement.

“How can they be so stupid?” Jimin face palmed.

“Namjoon, do you know that you’ve been leaning on me?” I mumbled from behind them.

I was crushed to one corner of the tight space while they were busy getting over the thrill of being chased and successfully escaping.

“Oh . So sorry, Yeonseo-ah” Namjoon straight away got out from the hiding spot, followed by the rest of us.

“That was dangerous. We might get killed if they caught us” V exaggerated.

“Don’t be a drama queen” Yoongi slapped the back of his head.

“How about that, Jungkook? Are you satisfied with your revenge for disrespecting your cooking?” I asked a rhetorical question, knowing that we all are satisfied with it.

“Are you kidding me? Hell yeah, I’m satisfied!” he gave a wide grin.

“That look in his face is just priceless!!” Hoseok laughed.

All of us joined him, satisfied with our yet another series of revenge plot. Including today, it is our 6th time executing a comeback for that jerk we mutually hate, Park Nam Shik.

“Do you guys wanna chill at my house first? It’s just right there” I pointed to our left.

“Wait, did Yeonseo just invited us to her house?” Jimin raised a questioning brow.

“She’s just kidding.. right?” Jungkook looked uncertain.

I could feel my cheeks reddened slightly. I hardly ever let people come to my house because I felt uncomfortable sharing about my personal live. But I have been spending my time with these boys lately, planning on childish but satisfying revenge plots and I decided that they are okay. Let’s just say, I trust them enough to let them in my house.

“I’m not letting this chance slip by. Let’s go” Yoongi instantly placed an arm around my neck and walked to the direction of my house.

“Yes!! At last, Yeonseo’s house!!” V exclaimed like a child getting a new toy.

“Why are you guys acting like there’s gold in my house?” I chuckled.

“Maybe there is” Hoseok replied. He winked at me when I looked at him blankly.

When we reached my house, all of them started giving themselves a self-service tour around. I headed to the kitchen to grab drinks for all of us and placed them at the living room table. I then switched on the TV and threw myself on the couch, exhausted.

“Tired?” Jin appeared, taking one of the packet drinks and sat beside me.

“Exhausted” I replied, giving a weak smile nevertheless. Jin chuckled.

“Your house has 3 levels?!!?” Both Jimin and V exclaimed in unison.

“Yah, your house is awesome” Namjoon sat on the other side of me.

“Yeah, I guess. Thanks” I muttered under my breath.                              

It’s awesome to have a huge & grand house but it’s not awesome to be in it when most of the time your parents are out. They would rather work than to be with me. That’s not awesome.

“Well, let’s watch a movie!” I shrugged the thoughts away and recommend them a horror movie.

We ended up watching Annabelle together, the boys making the living room like a movie theatre. It’s a good thing I got some popcorns in the kitchen so it makes our show more entertaining. When the movie is over, all of us agreed that the horror elements are not as scary as we thought it would be but the story plot is good. Well, everyone except Hoseok and Jimin of course. They spent the whole time hiding behind Jungkook and Yoongi.