HOUSEMATES AND SIBLINGS SHOWTIME...

HIGH SCHOOL : 2015 'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's been 4 hours since she and her father met.However,she still in daze knowing that she finally found her father.

It's should be the happiest thing that ever happened in her life.Thinking about that making her smiling all day.

She was about to set her pace and go home and suddenly her phone ringing.She took her phone out of her pocket and answer the call.

" Yeobosaeyo,Jin Young Oppa." 

" Yeobosaeyo,Hannah-ah .. Erm.. Oppa want to ask you if you have something to do this whole two weeks?"

" N-Nae,eem.. nothing,waeyo,Oppa?" Hannah knitted her brow as her big boss ask her that question.

"Actually,our ' house ' were having a very serious problem right now. " *house were referring the JYPE* Her smiley face just now quickly faded away.

"REALLY ?? What kind of problem is that?"

"If you want to know then you better start packing your things now.I've already bought a flight ticket from KLIA2 to Incheon Airport at 12.00 midnight."

"Nae, arasseo ." Hannah let a sigh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On her arriving at the Incheon Airport,she was greeted by many fans of her,man and woman,boys and girls.She threw a beautiful and sincere smile that showing her deep dimples at her both cheeks.

As soon she get into the car,she noticed there was a camera recording her.She quickly bow and greet the camera with her clueless face.

"Owk..Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Hannah.Your Chingoo,My Chingoo,Their Chingoo,Everyone Chingoo,The Nation Chingoo.Well,as you all can see,I've just arrived and now we all were heading to the JY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter